Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online updated on Steam

Wink Anarchy Online updated on Steam

we been talking about anarchy online coming to steam for a few years now

https://steamdb.info/app/217730/

Last Record Update a day ago (October 7, 2015 – 03:04:28 UTC)

so FC going to surprise us soon ? or should we wait till 2020 ?

I think Funcom should provide 1 free month to all frozen accounts with informing owners of those via email right when they pop on Steam.
    That will bring both, old and new players to the game same time, increase overall population for a period of time, which will increase overall amount of subscriptions after all.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

This is not the important question.

The real question is: AO themed items in TF2, when?

(That's a joke, I'd rather see the game on steam on the engine is optimized and ready.)
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Lordaegis View Post

That will be great - so we dont have any multiboxer soon
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Alves View Post
    That will be great - so we dont have any multiboxer soon
    AO on Steam doesn't mean AO runs exclusively on Steam.
    Check how the other Funcom MMO titles work on there - The Secret World and Age of Conan can both be played with and without Steam, with many clients or with just one, depending on how you do things. You're waaay off on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    I think Funcom should provide 1 free month to all frozen accounts with informing owners of those via email right when they pop on Steam.
    That will bring both, old and new players to the game same time, increase overall population for a period of time, which will increase overall amount of subscriptions after all.
    Let's hope they listen to you on this one.. simple and awesome.
    Last edited by DigitalBath; Oct 9th, 2015 at 13:09:40.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Exclamation

they used to give us a free month every year to all frozen accounts and a lot of players reactivate after this free month which is great for FC not sure what happened to FC leadership they don't care about AO future anymore

nah, that would be a brilliant business decision, they don't want to raise our expectations too high by starting to make those.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

they used to give us a free month every year to all frozen accounts and a lot of players reactivate after this free month which is great for FC not sure what happened to FC leadership they don't care about AO future anymore
    I belive this has to do with the ao marketing section to do, not the game directors call, but he should maybe convince em if that is the case, i for sure belive the same as you guys that it be succes with a free mounth to old subscribers., and our current game director deserve all the succes he can get.
    No loss to give unactive players a free mounth, they dont pay anyways so no big deal but they might do after!

I have a 2nd opinion about ao getting on steam, and that is to give full acces to shadowlands for froob's, no sl account can match a alien invasion/xan account vs axp/research, they be so faar behind still but it would bring more life to shadowlands wich has been realy dead for years, also belive it be a bigger succes to bait people to stay and subscribe when they playd on shadowland content compared to rubi-ka content.
    Only place in shadowlands that might have players is ely kite hill and inferno.
    Considering many mmo's dropped the pay to play, ao could atleast open up more content for the leechers, rubi-ka wont tempt anyone compared to shadowlands.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Oct 9th, 2015 at 22:02:15.

Game will probably die in a few months, i dont know why you all bother with it
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

It will be soon. 2020 might be a bit to early.

I would not be supprised at all. Polish forums, at polish AO site is literally DEAD. We had 4 or 5 poeple reacting for 18.6 Patch, but thats all. Now the forums there is empty place that noone even visits.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    I would not be supprised at all. Polish forums, at polish AO site is literally DEAD. We had 4 or 5 poeple reacting for 18.6 Patch, but thats all. Now the forums there is empty place that noone even visits.
    I've just returned after 13 years and I must say... Have you looks in game? It is empty place too.
    200 Uber Enf.

I stoped playing few months ago.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

But you keep subbed?
    200 Uber Enf.

no. No point of keep my accounts subcribed if there is noone to play with.
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Honestly, there are people to play with (not a lot mind you). But they want to solo and MB everything and sell loot rights and what not. And a lack of content really. We haven't had a proper boost in about 6 years, just flavor of the month instances and such. But at this point that is to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Honestly, there are people to play with (not a lot mind you). But they want to solo and MB everything and sell loot rights and what not. And a lack of content really. We haven't had a proper boost in about 6 years, just flavor of the month instances and such. But at this point that is to be expected.
    Well, there are people to play with until EU goes to sleep. US timezone is a ghost town.
    200 Uber Enf.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    You saying there are people to play, but they play solo? No sense

Too much content and items to farm/levels/AI leves compared to playerbase at this moment. I remember there was damn queue to Lil D or Big D, Merc's with 80 people, NW with 100, Beast Raids with 80+ ect. But back then that was it - now you got much more content and it takes too much time to get it all (I tested it - Created Shade, played 6-10 hours daily and it took 38 days to lvl 220 and AI25, and keep in mind many times I had log 220 toon to just not sit and wait for miracle...)

My org is dead, to get stuff from pande I had either paid MBer or wait for Iraid (some times several days) or wait...wait...wait. BS at various range is dead too, so I ended up at 200 (hello, f*** Agents) or at 150 (hello, f**** MA's) and it became unbalanced to the point I was not in mod to create new ton and farm items and cash for it.

There is content with BAD reward and people don't do it: like AI missions, RK missions ect - because timesink compared to other activities. And this game is HUGE time eater.
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Why no one from Funcom update us with the progress on steam ?

or should we ask at steam forums ?

I guess noone from funcom check anarachy online forums any more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast