Thread: Enforcers missing a nanoline?

Enforcers missing a nanoline?

It's always puzzled me that enforcers are seen as AO's "master of melee weapons", and yet they still don't have any multi melee buff to speak of (but adventurers do). There seems to be some in-game evidence to support enforcer's "master of melee" profile, such as them having a nanoline for every type of melee weapon (except martial arts). Also, enforcers have green or light blue IP costs for all melee skills (not including melee energy and martial arts). Additionally, they have perk line support for 1he/1hb/2hb/2he weapons (half of which support dual wielding) and multi melee (ambidextrous and counterweight).

Why then, do enforcers still not have a self-only multi melee nanoline, or at least share the adventurer multi melee line? (much how keeper fast attack buffs got opened to shade, ma, and enfo recently) I understand that adventurers mainly use pistol or 1he weapons (and it makes sense that they would receive a multi melee/multi ranged nanoline for this), but it seems that enforcers should also have access to this nanoline (or their own with no multi ranged buff), seeing as many of their best weapon choices (both early and late game!) can be dual wielded (1hb, 1he, piercing) and the skill, nanoline and (to some extent) perk systems seem to suggest they should have the ability to dual wield easily. Finally, it just doesn't make sense to me from a game perspective that adventurers would be better at holding two melee weapons than the "master of melee" enforcer. Thoughts/suggestions?

because reasons
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

I think enforcers should have range buffs so they can use guns, because imagine you go to real war in middle east and see a real tank with cannon, and another tank with a hammer, which one is most scary?
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post
    which one is most scary?
    the multiboxer
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

I think if an enemy tank launched boxing gloves with bricks stuffed in them, that would be the most demotivating.

Staying on topic, OP seems to make a lot of good points.