Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awakened Beast Armor

HD is... Trox love. To much Trox love!
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

1950 CL on the neck is going to be really really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    This looks better (i guess michi thought the same)

Sigil of Samael
    NODROP UNIQUE
    Rarity: Exotic
    Quality level: SPECIAL
    Requirements:
    Wear:

On Self:
    Level from 215 and
    Must have expansionset: Shadowlands and
    Comp. Liter from 1800

Modifier:
    On User:
    Modify Run Speed 300
    Modify Imp/Proj AC 500
    Modify Energy AC 500
    Modify Melee/ma AC 500
    Modify Fire AC 500
    Modify Cold AC 500
    Modify Chemical AC 500
    Modify Radiation AC 500
    Modify Disease AC 500
    Modify Max Health 3000
    Modify Max Nano 3000
    Modify Max NCU 50
    Modify Treatment 50
    Modify Comp. Liter 100

Description:
    He will expect you bear his mark.

This armor has been enhanced and begins to awaken latent energy within its wearer.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Should have rolled as a Trader
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

The final product is still weak for my taste. Enhanced biodome is stronger than what this should be. Beast armor should be something worthy again not just a mediocre increase.

Indeed awaken beast armor looks pretty weak. They could add an upgrade or something with db3 modules.
    That would be pretty neat to combine 45 skills from awaken with 32 ranged/melee/nano/evade skills or 1.5k hp/nano from db modules.
    They could also add an unique or *if tag on final armor to prevent people to wear more then 1 pieces of that.

Funcom employee

With this armor, I added some sweeping changes, and added some specific mods to make some of the more dull pieces more interesting. This update should make it to Testlive and Live Soon™.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by michizure View Post
    with this armor, i added some sweeping changes, and added some specific mods to make some of the more dull pieces more interesting. This update should make it to testlive and live soon™.
    ok.

for a level 200 perhaps.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Omg, these pieces look properly nice.. Wtb +15 crit on MA... Oh man, to bad I dont have time to farm much.... Looks sexy though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Might be a tad op now. What's the cooldown on fountain of life?

3 min cooldown, as a set its not really OP as you lose 5k token board and other good armor pieces you would normally wear.
    Few profs would benefit more from the heal than a good set of AI/Biodome/Ofab mix but we will just have to wait(prolly for a while) and see who uses the set and how good it is.

Enforcer strikes me as the prof that would get the most out of this armour set.

a 100% heal once every 3 minutes would add a beastly amount of survival.

enf doesn't really need the special weapon stats, as much as say, soldier/fixer/advy (or any ranged prof).

I guess he loses about 30*5-15=135 AR though. But other stats would offset the loss of AR considerably. If you used mercs instead of CC in general, you'd only lose 60 AR but not gain nearly any HP... but you'd gain some HD and a few other stats.

imo, enf>>keeper>>?? for new armor. I really don't see anyone else using it, except perhaps doctors in PVP survival setup and/or PVM docs.

Well, my Enf is in eJathos + Ofab Hat/Back + Collatz pads. So this set is looking like a viable option for him at least.
    For the rest of my chars, it'll probably just be one of the sleeves and maybe the BoC.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Full heal on many professions seeems good. Imagine crat with high ac, and heal delta...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

off board really should have some crit, even 1% would be nice. Def board is just so superior at the moment.

uhhh....wtf, I have missed a lot over the last year I guess oO wow.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

I might consider using it on my enf. My setup is similar to Waki's but it has more healing. I would have to do the math and see how much healing I would lose in a full set of that stuff. But a full CH might negate that.

Should probably consider adding some bad swap times and nerfing the cooldown. I mean look around the duel room someday...Agent in full awakened....Engy in full awakened...NT in full awakened...Crat in full awakened. It's killed armor diversity. For professions that don't need the specials recharge from supple based armor it's barely even a sacrifice, it still adds off/def/hp on every piece. Just my opinion.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    Should probably consider adding some bad swap times and nerfing the cooldown. I mean look around the duel room someday...Agent in full awakened....Engy in full awakened...NT in full awakened...Crat in full awakened. It's killed armor diversity. For professions that don't need the specials recharge from supple based armor it's barely even a sacrifice, it still adds off/def/hp on every piece. Just my opinion.
    It's a really good set, without the ch imo.
    The ch just makes it op.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast