Thread: Corrupted Weapons

Corrupted Weapons

Is there any reason why the Corrupted weapons are locked behind the Xan Pack? There are no requirements to have the Xan pack to run the instance and the weapons are well below the performance of the Xan upgrades. Was this just done as a copy/paste of the Xan weapons with reduced damage? (The Corrupted Lord/Lady of Wisdom have no restrictions).

None of the other loot here seems to have any restrictions to a specific expansion pack other than SL.

They seem specced to be decent alternatives if you don't have the Xan pack.
    lolSPLAT

Indeed, If you have SL only they seam Ideal.... But to be honest do FC still sell anything but all expansions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

maybe if there were Yes drop, they would be good for twinks at 200 (for some professions, at least). But atm they are just TS item for Xan Weapons.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Yeah tl6 lock instead tl7 will open many posibilities for 200 twinks.
    Right now only agents, keepers and engis got decent weapons to equip.
    Making em tl6 will grant fixers,sol,enfs,shade,ma,crat,adv a decent tl6 weapon.

I doubt sols will get decent weapons, since the FA requirement might be too high. Definately other classes would get boost and new options.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
    Yeah tl6 lock instead tl7 will open many posibilities for 200 twinks.
    Right now only agents, keepers and engis got decent weapons to equip.
    Making em tl6 will grant fixers,sol,enfs,shade,ma,crat,adv a decent tl6 weapon.
    crat: dreadloch pistol
    trader: 300 silverback
    enf: drealoch panther
    MA: viral force blades/bob
    doc: doc pistols

Mainly just fixer, sol, shade and adv that need some luv