Thread: Yearly promo - Parasite armor helmet?

Yearly promo - Parasite armor helmet?

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm disappointed there isn't a seperate helmet for this armor. Even if it was the original DB mask/hood combo. Just feels like its missing the cherry on top somehow.

The Parasite Helmet was already part of an offer a couple years back.
    Clearly they want to keep the subscription 'rewards' separate.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

been so long now that the parasite helmet could been added into this 1y offer, they will most likely gain allot more 1y sub's then

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    been so long now that the parasite helmet could been added into this 1y offer, they will most likely gain allot more 1y sub's then
    Hmm, nice the Parasite Helmet is obtainable by the shop ! Yeahh ! Eeerrr.. wait, 600pt for 1 char only on the account? WHY WHY WHYYYYYY !? I would have buy 4 at 2500pt for an account wide helmet..! It must be a mistake, there is other items like the overrated tank etc, at 2500 pt account wide.. so... WHYYYYYY ?
    In a bizness way, I dont understand the point
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    They'll definitely get +6 subs if they'll do 1 thing
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdominaux View Post
    Hmm, nice the Parasite Helmet is obtainable by the shop ! Yeahh ! Eeerrr.. wait, 600pt for 1 char only on the account? WHY WHY WHYYYYYY !? I would have buy 4 at 2500pt for an account wide helmet..! It must be a mistake, there is other items like the overrated tank etc, at 2500 pt account wide.. so... WHYYYYYY ?
    In a bizness way, I dont understand the point
    It used to be $95.40 for the Helmet (1 year sub) + 1440 Points. This would give the entire account the helmet. Let's say 12 characters total.

Now it costs 600 points for 1 helmet. Most would buy it for froobs, so 10 characters per account.

Costs are: 600 points = $5

So for the original price:
    $95 = 19 Helmets, where you can only get it for 12 as that's what the normal paid account holds. (I forget if it's a limited amount to claim)

Currently:
    10 characters = 10 Helmets = $50 in points.

Since most people have accounts merged, they get the free points from buying subscriptions on their main paid account, so buying 600 points isn't needed too much.
    Most people will not buy the helmet for all their characters. For example, there's no point in buying it for a 150 toon... or a 200 toon. So that really limits how many times people will buy it.

The idea is simply that it's a reasonable price. Any lower and it'd be way too cheap.

edit:
    So paid accounts can claim one forever per character they make. So there's "unlimited" for the cost of 19 helmets on a paid account that got them when the deal was happening.
    Last edited by Legendfluf; Dec 9th, 2015 at 17:18:08.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Morale : when you see THE deal - GO FOR IT ! For example now ... with the rest of the Parasite armor - you will sit more comfortably on whatever hill you decide dressed with that one

Still here ? GOOO !
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

You could get the Helmet from the 3 month sub and 6 month sub, I got mine from the 3 month sub.

Account wide items are only limited if they are tradable.

wtb pbp in 'ingame market"
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

I didn't realize this helm was a previous sub bonus item. I guess it makes a bit more sense and since they offer it in the Item shop for those that don't have it, I think this is fair now. Although I still want a new helm.. or put Kronillis DB armor in the store (with higher rez textures =))