Thread: Shadowweb Spinner VI - Change Level Requirements

Shadowweb Spinner VI - Change Level Requirements

There is a huge gap between shadowweb spinner V and VI ... 36 levels.

I don't see any reason why fixers should have to wait 36 levels before being able to load up the next SWS.

Please lower the level requirement for SWS VI ... to level 190 or title 6 and change the spec requirement to spec 3 instead of spec 4.

My 175 fixer could cast SWS VI now if not for the level and spec requirements.

It may also be appropriate to lower SWS VII, VIII & SWS IX down a few levels as well ... leaving them with spec 4 requirement.

Emma

while we're at this why the hell is the subway vagabond cloak that is equippable at lv 1 adding more aad than swsi which is level locked to 25. the whole aad scaling of this line of nanos needs to be updated imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    while we're at this why the hell is the subway vagabond cloak that is equippable at lv 1 adding more aad than swsi which is level locked to 25
    Does the vagabond cloak increase ACs? how about add damage? how about some NCU? It doesn't now does it... there ya go.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

while we're at this why the hell is the subway vagabond cloak that is equippable at lv 1 adding more aad than swsi which is level locked to 25. the whole aad scaling of this line of nanos needs to be updated imo.
    I agree ... many fixer nano programs are level locked at a level far beyond where the fixer is likely to have the skills to cast the nano.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    Does the vagabond cloak increase ACs? how about add damage? how about some NCU? It doesn't now does it... there ya go.
    Lazy didn't say lower the nano skill requirements to cast SWS I ... just the level requirement. Once the fixer has the skills to cast SWS I of course you would expect it to have more benefits than a Vagabond Cloak ... and who knows it might take the fixer until close to 25 to have the appropriate nano skills, but that doesn't mean we need an artificial level lock.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    no fixer in their right mind would wear swsi over vagabond cloak lol.

no fixer in their right mind would wear swsi over vagabond cloak lol.
    At low levels, AC's are a highly effective method of damage mitigation.

I don't know if SWS I gives any AC's, but the AAD is, imo an afterthought.

Are fixers actually evading enough hits at <25 to actually be an evade class?

I mean... you actually have to implant evades, and have gear that gives evades and inits to overcome the huge loss of DPS that results if you go def-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    At low levels, AC's are a highly effective method of damage mitigation.

I don't know if SWS I gives any AC's, but the AAD is, imo an afterthought.

Are fixers actually evading enough hits at <25 to actually be an evade class?

I mean... you actually have to implant evades, and have gear that gives evades and inits to overcome the huge loss of DPS that results if you go def-ish.
    if you believe ac's are important (i don't) you can wear an exarch robe that offers 4x the protection and is equippable at lv 20
    if you believe aad > all (i do) exarch vagabond cloak more aad.

and fixers evade a surprsing amount of hits even before we get access to limber. imo you should be stacking evades and aad from level 1. but even if you want AC's there's better free options.