Thread: PSA: Banned from Facebook

PSA: Banned from Facebook

Facebook recently banned all of my accounts and emails for posting and planning political protests.
    if anyone has added Xyphos / Bitbucket on Facebook and suddenly can't find me there, this is why.
    can anyone please suggest another social media website that isn't controlled by the spy-grid establishment?
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
    Facebook recently banned all of my accounts and emails for posting and planning political protests.
    if anyone has added Xyphos / Bitbucket on Facebook and suddenly can't find me there, this is why.
    can anyone please suggest another social media website that isn't controlled by the spy-grid establishment?
    Does not exist :/ even Icrq/darknet is monitored.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Lol, what did you do? Sounds good, post it here..
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Freedom doesn't exist in any form. Welcoming to the awakening sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Lol, what did you do? Sounds good, post it here..
    I'm pretty sure I can't mention what here, last time I did something like that, I got an infraction.

{edited by Anarrina: in which case we'll just be removing any allusions to this behavior, to avoid any inappropriate discussion}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Apr 2nd, 2016 at 01:42:00.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

I'd go for free bacon.

Good luck making them pay though.

Ewww you're one of those guys...
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
    {edited by Anarrina: in which case we'll just be removing any allusions to this behavior, to avoid any inappropriate discussion}
    wouldn't an edit claiming to have removed allusions to this behaviour in and of itself be an allusion to this behaviour?
    Last edited by Lazy; Apr 2nd, 2016 at 12:28:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    wouldn't an edit claiming to have removed allusions to this behaviour in and of itself be an allusion to this behaviour?
    Nah, that's just an illusion.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

damnit, Ana made me go get a dictionary for "allusion"

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Nah, that's just an illusion.
    ~~Jedi handwave~~
    To Equip User Faction == Neutral

Xyphos, you should check into open federated social networks like Diaspora/Friendica/Hubzilla. These are FOSS projects, and the open instances are run by individuals not corporations. For the ultimate in freedom, you could run your own server.

Diaspora info
    List of open public Diaspora pods

Friendica info
    Friendica public server list

Hubzilla is similar to Friendica, but is more of a swiss army knife. It can be a social network, a forum, a wordpress replacement, etc.

There are also FOSS networks similar to Twitter, such as GNU Social. Here are a few public servers: Quitter.is, Quitter.no

I am not surprised..... Just don't lose your humanity if things ever get out of hand.

8p
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

/me paints face blue

FRRREEEDDDDOOOOMMMMMMMMMmmm
    RIP Angels of the Night
    Tlaski / 220 Soldier
    Tlaskeh / 220 Doc
    Clatskanie / 220 Engineer

Face...what? Never used this junk myself.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view