Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming Changes to Services ...

Well thanks for motivating me to stay froob from once payed.
    Keep digging fc, soon you'll get stuck in the pit
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

DAAAYUM Just got a free account slot and lvl 100 free leveling Rewards ftw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

I basically lost - I'm not the only one - 2 220 characters if I can't transfer them anymore. I cannot aford - others too - to keep those accounts up for 1 char.

Please do something about this because LOTS of people were taken by absolute surprise.
    If you don't like it, quit.
    If you're staying, stop bitching about it and help.
    If you don't wanna help, at least don't hurt it.

I think AO at some point became a psychological study to see how much you can abuse your players and still retain them as customers
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Also, i rolled a new character and should have 36 vet points, yet i have 3 vet points instead. Way to reward your loyal customers.

I cannot believe FC is arrogant enough to slam this kind of patch through with zero warning. Are they completely unaware that people oftentimes level an alt on one account and then move it to another when it is ready? I have toons that I plan to play as duos but often times they are leveled or twinked on the same account. When finished, one of them switches accounts and new duo fun ensues.

This is a load of crap from FC. If someone is under the notion that anyone other than accounting is driving the changes at AO, they are wholly blind. Instead of rewarding you with Vet points for what you have already paid, now you will be rewarded for what you are willing to pay...no thanks FC.

I was close to installing AO in linux and playing a bit, but now I have toons stuck on where to they do not belong on accounts and I am not about to re-roll anything. Disgraceful communications and customer service from FC.

Exactly! Well, not the acusing-like-a-mad-man part but it does screw up lots of people's plans.

I have to say I agree with this one. I was really looking forward to using the "veteran account" system to make a new account to have active until the anniversary....and now I can't do that. I was planning to move some of my characters to that new account so I could have better characters complementing each other...and now I can't. Also I've been waiting to get to the next subscription cycle so I could finally have enough points after buying beacons to not freak about about getting anything else (like SL map nano/vet leet). Now I can't afford all of those, and apparently won't get the chance...and all without any warning.

Severely disappointed in this move FC
    Still waiting for Ultimate Ofab Armor!

Definition of penultimate - next to the last

HAahaha, this is too great.

No game, even 100% free to play ones have such utter (udder...) disregard for transparency/player communication as AO... is beyond silly, hop on any game forum and look at dev word counts, is laughably appalling.

Know some folks think (want?) Michi to be the 2nd coming, but alas, is same FC troll you've always gotten.

A mmo *is* it's player base, yet all we get is 40 words a month; "oh am too busy to type stuffs, woe is me."

Quote Originally Posted by Nermal View Post
    HAahaha, this is too great.

No game, even 100% free to play ones have such utter (udder...) disregard for transparency/player communication as AO... is beyond silly, hop on any game forum and look at dev word counts, is laughably appalling.

Know some folks think (want?) Michi to be the 2nd coming, but alas, is same FC troll you've always gotten.

A mmo *is* it's player base, yet all we get is 40 words a month; "oh am too busy to type stuffs, woe is me."
    Actually just play any PWI/PWE game and you will rethink this statement. Also I don't think this has anything to do with Michi. Not sure why you would blame a game dev with something thats clearly a business decision from a suit.

Please, please, FIX this. People are loosing 220 finished characters because there was no early notice!

All of a sudden, I see character transfer is back when I logged in to check something.

Hmmm...

Edit. Dammit... FC beat me to it by like 15 seconds. :S
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

It has been re-added. Thank you Michi!

Ability to merge accounts is still gone as far as I can tell. Or am I missing something?
    Ashes and dust...

205 Okonkwo

Is there any way to see how much Membership Reward time has accrued on an account (other than getting a reward tier show up in claims)? Two of my paid accounts should be almost identical in sub time (just few days apart) but have different reward tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by BalavarAO View Post
    Is there any way to see how much Membership Reward time has accrued on an account (other than getting a reward tier show up in claims)? Two of my paid accounts should be almost identical in sub time (just few days apart) but have different reward tiers.
    You can check the paid subscription time on your account page. It's called "View payments" or some such. Then find the date the membership program was launched and compare.

Or, you could simply write customer support and ask.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12