Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freelancers inc mission BUG

Freelancers inc mission BUG

Freelancers inc mission :-
    The Freelancers Inc. is an agency that has established themselves on Rubi-Ka to dispense contracts to ambitious citizens of Rubi-Ka.
    Complete 3 regular daily missions.

If a mission is not a "return to mission vendor npc for reward" type mission, the freelancers mission is not counting it, eg smugglers den daily not counted, but prisoner daily is counted.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

That's not fully true. While I don't know about the Smugs Den daily in particular, I know that the Alappa Elite mission does update the Freelancer Inc daily. And it's also not a return mission.
    So this might be a Smugs Den issue rather. Maybe.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

I'd assume it only works for missions with one big reward instead of couple of smaller ones like Smugglers, TOTW, Foremans...

Yeah that's actually a reasonable explanation. But it should be changed imho. Daily is daily.

Works on dojah, prisoner, rats!, LoTV, place the bomb, find ammunition etc etc.

So yes it looks like it doesn't work on "staged" mission rewards..
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Works on dojah, prisoner, rats!, LoTV, place the bomb, find ammunition etc etc.
    Didn't work on Terminate the Alien Cocoons. Thought it just didn't include AI dailies in the "regular" list.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Didn't work on Terminate the Alien Cocoons. Thought it just didn't include AI dailies in the "regular" list.
    The "Salvage" mission did not count for me either.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Can confirm that it doesn't update from the staged Milky Way mission (Fearplanters, Drills, Babyfaces, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendaar View Post
    Hum quite odd, both have updated the freelancers mission for me, something inconsistent happening for sure.

Didn't get an update from the Crash Site regular RK daily.
    I can see me not bothering to attempt any of this content at this rate.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

Maybe Funcom can post what is "Intended" so we know if there is a bug or not? If any regular non-elite daily works they all should. Are doja chips supposed to work? Reck Daily's? Alien daily's? etc.

To me normal daily means ALL except Elite ...

Emma

For my toons, it updates on: 200+ elite (prisoner, Aune), Doja, Special Doja, SL Elite (Alappaa, Catacombs), regular daily. It has not worked on: sub-200 elite, alien, bartender (only towers tested), the other drone mission (IS tested)

I don't really understand why there is a "selection" what dailies count and what not. Afterall the Freelancers Inc daily tells you to complete 3 daily mission. And you can't reset it anyway. So why make such a fuss about which daily counts and which not?

I'm personally not a huge fan of dailies, so I only do them occasionally on different toons. Meaning I might do S7 on my Keep and then switch to Crat for Alappa Elite or whatever. I'm just not the kind of person who gets 7 DOJAs from DR on all toons who could get it. It bores me too easily and I like that there are so many ways to do dailies all over RK and SL. But being forced to do the same dailies over and over again to do this new daily is meh.

So please open up all dailies to this new one so we can choose ourselves what dailies we feel like doing on that particular day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendaar View Post
    Can confirm, also didn't count for me.

And not to mention Arbitration Drone is giving misison in Temple of Three Winds when my trader level is 66...

Quote Originally Posted by finalburst View Post
    And not to mention Arbitration Drone is giving misison in Temple of Three Winds when my trader level is 66...
    Well, that's pretty awesome. If you complete that do you get an automatic reduction of 6 levels?

Quote Originally Posted by finalburst View Post
    Maybe the Arbitration Drone is confused between the entry level cap and the eviction level cap

To lessen the confusion on what is a daily that should count towards this mission simply make it so on all mish that give the 18h lock, boom problem solved.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Freelance mission gives a Freelance Inc token after you do your three daily's ...

How do you get an ICC Commendations?

I notice my toon has them as two separate character items to track.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Freelance mission gives a Freelance Inc token after you do your three daily's ...

How do you get an ICC Commendations?

I notice my toon has them as two separate character items to track.

Emma
    Actually the Freelance tokens are not 100% from doing the Freelance 3 Dailies Daily. I have not yet had any and I have completed it on a few toons a few times already. Once of my toons also got a 30min beacon "Damaged Freelances Inc Recall Beacon" that brings you back to the sided Daily room (Rome for me). Other toons have not gotten it yet.

ICC Commendations come from the Arbiter and the Arbiter Drone quests.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast