Thread: is mission Killing the Competition broke , Help Please

Question is mission Killing the Competition broke , Help Please

first time for me going there, thought all I had to do was enter the area and there would be miners to kill, but there is nothing

Did I do something wrong or missed doing something ?
    only instructions was "Find and kill at least 3 of the miners, and we will reward you with victory points."

did I go to the wrong area ? I thought it was the place you enter from Battle stations

forgot to add , I did go to Magnum Blaine, letting him know that you are reporting for duty, as mentioned at AOU

but there was no selection for reporting to duty, just some talk
    Last edited by MrXaatXuun; May 25th, 2016 at 07:50:52.

I found if I leave and reenter a Miner would show up, so I seem to need to enter there 4 times just to get 3 miners

The AOU guide is outdated, as talking to Blaine was the way to enter the mining playfield prior to them adding a dedicated terminal instead.
    Miners spawn slowly, around a rate of 1 per 5 minutes. If you die in the zone, from PvP or /terminate, it will spawn an additional miner.
    Death in the zone is just like Battlestations in the fact that you don't lose buffs or incur resurrection sickness.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

oh gosh, so I would need to save near there ?

wouldn't want to run back from Ely every time I do a /terminate

No, it places you in the observation deck inside the zone when you die, so no need to save somewhere else.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Phew . . feel better now, Thank you
    That's cool, so I don't need to save, awesome