Thread: Vet points suggestion ... GRACE

Vet points suggestion ... GRACE

So ... for those folks who do have saved up points (formerly? vet points) ... a suggestion: allow us to add GRACE to our accounts.

If you don't want vets just making RL cash by converting their points to GRACE and then selling them, then make it a paid service that exchanges points for time on the current account.

In which case the cost would need to equal the RL cost of the points, which means as a vet who left in 2011 with only 1600 pts I'd only be able to afford a month.

But hey, that's still a month. And a lot of vets would have many more points. And that could be a huge incentive for some of them to come spend those points and play again.

PS. If I am missing a way to do this conversion that already exists, by all means, berate me and then show how it is done. I'm not looking to play again long term but I do have a few things I'd like to do ... and I'm a lot more cost conscious these days.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

In the end, I'll probably just blow some of my banked credits to get in without paying ... I figure in a month I -should- be able to get the 2-3 items needed to get my Doc equipped with my brain symb.

But many ex-players looking for a way to test the waters won't have the 300M+ credits (yeah, I know, many will ... but the majority will consider that a pretty steep price).

And the idea is more for the time at which FC gets the new engine ready, hopefully has a few more things to add to the mix, and then hopefully does some level of real world marketing to try and attract folks back.

PS. If that last sentence is something any vet ex-players or soon-to-be-ex-players have input on ... http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...need-to-return ... linking back to that for when either of these threads disappear off the top level of the Suggestions forum.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>