Thread: While Doing a Mission...

Question While Doing a Mission...

Well first of all I would like to point out that even after there so called patch that would fix the missions.... guess what.... they still aren't fixed

But none the less I want to know if anyone has experienced this as of yet

running though this mission doing the regular thing, killing things opening chests etc. etc. etc. I got to one chest and this is what happened

Attempt to open chest:
    Disarm Roll Failed
    A Rollerrat has wokeup!

I looked I had taken no daamge from the exploding treause chest, but there was this Rollerrate behind me. so I figured instead of taking damage I was going to be attacked by this Greay rollerrate instead. so I prepared for battle. hit Q to initate combat and to my surprise I got this

Cannot attack your pet
    Failed To start combat...

So I tok a closer look at the rollerrat, I could target it an everything, but then I saw the name 'Frightened Rollerrat' and I was like ok so I tried one of the pet commands since it said I couldn't attack my pet. and NOTHING. so I figuered it's a bug and wnet on with things

completed the mission wich I didn't get anything for, and was heading on my way out, and decided to try the pet commands again

"/pet follow"
    nothing
    "/pet guard"
    nothing
    /pet status"
    Frightened Rollerrat: 100% Health Location: 24,32

I was like ok yeah it's definitly a bug... left the mission and came right here

So I would like to know what is up with this? has anyone else had this... or is this just like a one time thing that I am the only one that is ever going to see in the game... now that I think about it, wish I would have taken a screen shot

The same thing happened to just about everyone else. It happened to me twice, once from a chest and once from a locked door. Noone knows what it's for though.

It happens quite often. Just a nifty thing to be suprised about. No actual use.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Oh, and one more thing on this issue. They added some more traps, a blinding one for example, and I assume they just felt like doing something fun for a change.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Unfortunately this never happened to me. I don't know, whether anyone of you ever tried to disarm the trap with a bomb disarmament kit. This gives me, as a level 18 agent and the mission slider set to 50%, about 500 to 600 experience points. This is more than any mob in the mission would ever give me.