Thread: 1920 x 1080

1920 x 1080

hi, i play ao on my laptop with this resolution in borderless window mode. However, when i deselect run in window/borderless mode, the game looks streched using the same resolution. How can i solve this and is it or is it not better performance wise to run in full screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Po View Post
    hi, i play ao on my laptop with this resolution in borderless window mode. However, when i deselect run in window/borderless mode, the game looks stretched using the same resolution. How can i solve this and is it or is it not better performance wise to run in full screen?
    The "squish" has been a flaw in the new engine since day one, full screen gives no performance gain over borderless windowed mode, but will usually crash the client if you try to tab out, borderless doesn't do this.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

ahh yes, now you've mentioned it I remember indeed that when tabbing out it crashes. Thank you for clearing it up