Thread: Repairing nanocrystals

Repairing nanocrystals

After repairing 3 bags of nanos, i tried to combine Nano Programming Interface with Badly Corroded Crystal (Team Empowered Allure of Servitude). I got No combination found! feedback, petitioned and the gm said i'm doing it wrong and missing a step + one item. He also refused to tell me what item and step, so here i am asking, is there any new process to repair some nanos ???

To [GM]: and for Badly Corroded Crystal (Team Empowered Allure of Servitude) the message is simple, No combination found! But i repaired badly corroded before that one
    [(GM)]: You are trying to combine the Badly Corroded Crystal (Team Empowered Allure of Servitude) with Nano Programming Interface?
    To [GM]: yes
    [GM]: Okay, there is not a lot I can tell you. But I can tell you, you are doing it wrong.
    [GM]: Your missing a step and an item
    To [GM]: but i did that for another badly corroded before
    To [GM]: and it worked
    To [GM]: anyway , what is the step/item ?
    [GM]: I can not tell you.
    [GM]: You need to ask around, or look the forums. I can not tell you.
    To [GM]: if you read my petition i got this Nano Crystal (Fists of the Sorrowful Toad) doing the same and i also fixed 3 bags of nanos before, why is this one special ?
    [GM]: Cause it is. Not a designer. Just a GM. I can not tell you what is wrong. I am sorry.
    To [GM]: can you at least send a forum link ?
    [GM]: Nope.
    To [GM]: so you can't help me with this at all? Is this some kind of company secret, repairing nano crytals ?
    [GM]: It is a game mechanic, thus I can not provide you with any information that will give you an unfair advantage over any other players.
    To [GM]: but if is public information and a common process that other players know about i'm at disadvantage here
    To [GM]: u said is on the forum and i can't find it, all the links show this and no new process
    [GM]: I did not say anything was on the forums. I said look to the forums for assistance. Create a post, ask around.

Ok, asking around and testing i found out that whatever the GM was talking about, this nano cannot be repaired and that process was never implemented. It shows in the TS window as used in 0 processes. So if you are a forum moderator please move this to Bug Report.