Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So did they ban multiboxing yet?

The next thing would be to have a separated lol server for NT only, so the rest of the classes can play anarchy online normal without the lols.

The obvious problem with NT are there NanoLines Def check mechanics, where NT have huge amount of AR based on MC where players cant get enought NR to match up the defence checks.. Even my grandmother can understand that. Other professions have 100-120 % check with allot lower AR end yet can land nukes. How do you think that works for a NT with 55/90% checks ? Way way overpowered.
    Last edited by ByLogic; Aug 6th, 2016 at 11:28:51.

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    Zero truth you say? Lets have a look at the facts.

Nullity Sphere MK II:
    Self Modify Reflect all damage for 19 sec (immortal)

Reuse time = 1 min.. (thats a pretty big uptime)

Now the nukes:
    Izgimmer's Double = The target will be hit twice for 3000 - 5750 points of radiation damage each hit
    Nano resist 90 % (means you need to perk in to Notum Repulsor 3++ to even have slight chance to make 1 hit miss, totally disabling your own skill set. Useless)

p.s you cant use double if you use ns2 but well it might be a level above your own knowledge

Another lol is this one:
    Izgimmer's Malignant Declaration : Strikes the target with a ray of poison, inflicting 4166-7779 points of damage
    Nano resist 55 % (now i am sure the dev never really tried there own game mechanics, but 55% is basically a 100% hit on every player, you cant defend your self with 55% NR check..) . I am not even counting in the damage multipliers on natobots triple lols.

Not possible, zero truth.. ye really.. in my a....
    Just to show how clueless you are, NS2 debuff RS Modify Run Speed -2500, you never heard about being out of range? Most nt doesnt use Root perk nowaday but please before posting whine get some clue -_-
    Last edited by dritst; Aug 6th, 2016 at 19:04:13.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

I love when people throw numbers around to try to look like they know how things work. Because, eventually something like this happens:

" I am not even counting in the damage multipliers on natobots triple lols."

You just owned yourself right there, and made it obvious you're initial complaint is a lie, not based on any experience.

GG
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Fok me, the numbers are taken from the Nanoskill database!, not me.. Do you even know what defence check is? Wake up.. The only argument i seen here is that Runspeed is the solution to broken obvious mechanics and i don't have a clue.. Fok me..people dont know what game they are playing.

See here.. numbers.. https://aoitems.com/item/218162/izgi...t-declaration/

See there.. it says. Nano Resist 55%.. Can you confirm that i am not blind?

fc made so many changes that gives nt free benefits, one of the example is when they added more nano cast speed to the bracer suggested by the players. so you guys are all right, the problem with this arguments is your ego. you guys needs to chop of your balls, endure the pain and lower your ego
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

NT are the only profession that has a 100% chance to hit with there lootset 100% of the time. No other profession follow this mechanic in AO. There is a difference from overpowered to lolified mechanics..

Some developer suddenly decided to turn the normal 135% checks to 90% so NT could always hit.. I can do this to in the games i develop to, make a skill work 100%. but then i need to smoke my socks heavily first.
    Last edited by ByLogic; Aug 8th, 2016 at 16:16:50.

NT are the only profession that has a 100% chance to hit with there lootset 100% of the time.
    nt's are also the only profession that is nullified by 8 points in a general perkline

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    nt's are also the only profession that is nullified by 8 points in a general perkline
    well you forget https://aoitems.com/item/259357/constant-barrage-iii/

Target Modify Nano Resist -3000 NR check => 55% Profession == Nano-Technician

Notum Repulse is a joke and useless. your not killing any one with -2000 Nanoskills..
    Last edited by ByLogic; Aug 8th, 2016 at 17:29:38.

well you forget https://aoitems.com/item/259357/constant-barrage-iii/Target Modify Nano Resist -3000 NR check => 55% Profession == Nano-Technician Notum Repulse is a joke and useless. your not killing any one with -2000 Nanoskills..
    i didn't realize that nt's can get the 10,000 mc required to land CB through the 20k NR you get from NR8. also, both shades and keepers can still perk NR8 and be carried with MR in mass* pvp (*anything larger than like a 3v3) your arguement is silly and you should feel silly. just because you don't want to try and figure out a counter to NT's doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

Your saying every one should perk Notum Repulser to 8 because NT are broken and thats is ok for shades?
    Last edited by ByLogic; Aug 8th, 2016 at 17:37:05.

no. i'm sayign that every profession has a hard counter. in the NT's case, it's anytrhing that can be carried by MR while perked into NR8. also, anything with stuns and init debuffs. quite a few professions can kill nt's. just git gud and they're not a problem. btw, can NT's still 1shot people like they used to?
    Last edited by Lazy; Aug 8th, 2016 at 17:37:26.

NR8 is not a workable solution for 90% of the other professions. Broken stupid mechanics doesn't make a profession strong. They could make every nuke 0% NR, it would be the same at end game.
    Last edited by ByLogic; Aug 8th, 2016 at 17:48:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    This is what the pvm guy (me) said ...
    Sry about messing about here, but I saw "game mechanics" .. "multiboxing" so I figured why not ? Is not about pvp here.

Are you still pvp-ing or retired Lazy ma' man ? If retired - laff -
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Your saying every one should perk Notum Repulser to 8 because NT are broken and thats is ok for shades?
    Not everyone ... just the NT killer from a team of 6. The other are bufing the "NT killer" with their best.
    You are pvp-ing solo ? Big mistake - get in a team and say "NR 10 perked - buf me" and the other ones know what to do. If they don't know - get in other team

After troll "laff"-ing at me I even consider going pvp and be "laff"-ed about there
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

They should rename Nano-Technician to Clown-Technician then we can all Laff our socks off.. while perking our nanolines to oblivion. its lol ofc..and lol we shall have..

If you can perk NR10 let me know i go your team, because i cant pass the 8
    Last edited by ByLogic; Aug 8th, 2016 at 18:13:23.

They should rename Nano-Technician to Clown-Technician then we can all Laff our socks off.. while perking our nanolines to oblivion. its lol ofc..and lol we shall have..

If you can perk NR10 let me know i go your team, because i cant pass the 8
    Well, you are just showing another problem with the rebalance: incompetent people that discovered a forum to whine.
    As Phante (awesome doc) stated: The more you s*c* the more you ask for stupid stuff.
    And it is a general statement, I'm not a pro-pvper but when I see people in BS that throw ALL alpha during ns2 (-_- bind bind) or that stay toe toe DURING ns2 (-2500 RS)
    Sometimes the problem is between the chair and the keyboard.
    As lazy stated some prof like crat/fixer got a huge disadvantage.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Funcom is too greedy and stupid to understand the dammage done by multiboxers....
    We have to find ways to reduce negative impact of multiboxers both in pvm and pvp!
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Funcom is too greedy and stupid to understand the dammage done by multiboxers....
    We have to find ways to reduce negative impact of multiboxers both in pvm and pvp!
    Dota 2.

Not like this thread is and was about mutliboxing, hey let's bring in some random crap like NT being op and stuff... Dude if you're fighting a NT that pops his NS2 instead of running out of his range, wait 19s and THEN fight him -> you are clearly doing something wrong. Or do you think fighting someone who is immortal for 19s makes any sense? oh and btw if you think BS is pvp i feel sorry for you cause BS is nothing like pvp. BS is like "oh well i need vp let's sign up and afk the thing until it's over for my daily". BS never was pvp as it should have been, it was always like the side with most loved profs (right now Agents and NTs) wins it. Then there is the fact that if you wanna win in BS kills don't count. You should ignore everyone that is on the opposite team and move to a point that isn't captured by your side to capture it. That's how BS is ment to be in the first place (ever heard of capture the flag?). If you want pvp shout for duels or start a tower war but then even tower wars aren't the pvp anymore as they used to be. If you participated in the good old arena duels in Omni-Ent or Tir you know what pvp is. But those times are gone sadly.
    Anyways back to topic, multiboxing is what AO keeps alive at the moment. Sure it's lame in pvp to get roflstomped by 1 Person playing 6 accounts but they changed how assist works in scripts so MBers have to put a bit more effort into MBing ^^
    For PvM i don't care about people MBing as most of them do it to sell stuff which gives other people, that can't do raids like PoH, APFs or whatever there is, the chance to get their stuff they want for creds. And making/farming creds is not much of an effort in AO as almost everything sells through the GMI.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast