Thread: Clan Org?

Clan Org?

Came back to AO a few months ago and have pretty much just been making credits as I gave most that away when I quit years ago, Finally got around to rolling new alts to relearn the game some, I rerolled clan as it seems there's much more ppl clan side now my other alts (All 30 of them) TL 7 to TL 5 are all Omni but I will be switching them over shortly.

So what's an active mature clan org? I play mostly US Eastern Time, Not into any drama or bs either I'm too old for that stuff.
    Montez - 220/30 - Engi | Killpop - 220/30 - Engi

Storm Guild.
    http://www.nanoclan.com/forums/

We've accused of maturity before, I can neither deny nor confirm these rumours.

Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Storm Guild.
    http://www.nanoclan.com/forums/

We've accused of maturity before, I can neither deny nor confirm these rumours.

I checked your forums under rules it states "Clan for at least 3 months" I have not been :x

Athen Paladins always welcomes new/returning players to game, please check us out. We're one of the oldest orgs (this is our 14th year) in game and also the largest of the clan orgs in game. All we ask is to follow our code of conduct and you'll fit right in. Interested? Then check us out at www.athenpaladins.org
    Carpdiem 220 Martial Artist - Bellatrix 220 Fixer
    Furymaster 220 Meta Physicist - Manhandle 215 Enforcer

Proud General of Athen Paladins - Now retired

Come check us out at www.athenpaladins.org

Quote Originally Posted by Carpdiem View Post
    Athen Paladins always welcomes new/returning players to game, please check us out. We're one of the oldest orgs (this is our 14th year) in game and also the largest of the clan orgs in game. All we ask is to follow our code of conduct and you'll fit right in. Interested? Then check us out at www.athenpaladins.org
    I know of AP from my Rimor days will definitely check out your site today, I plan to make a decision at some point today =)

If you want an org with a family feel that works together as a unit to teach and progress, check out The Red Brotherhood. Super active atm with 20-30 people (not alts) online in peak times and always friendly! I'm posting from my phone so can't link the forums but our recruitment thread is near the top of this section .
    Wherever you go, good luck!

As of yesterday I have an application in to Storm, I cannot predict the application process so I shall let it play out.

Red Brotherhood heard nothing but positive things about so I will keep you in mind!