Thread: No Holiday Subscription Offer this Year?

No Holiday Subscription Offer this Year?

Have a few frozen accounts (from Oct/Nov) and was waiting for Holiday subscription and thought it would be similar to past holiday/anniversary offers. Is this an over-sight or as intended?
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

+1
    Testing AO on froob as my main account has been frozen for about 3 years.
    From what I ve seen during last few days alone, I must say I have some serious doubts ...

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    Have a few frozen accounts (from Oct/Nov) and was waiting for Holiday subscription and thought it would be similar to past holiday/anniversary offers. Is this an over-sight or as intended?
    I'm in the same situation, with my 2nd payed account. FC not bugging me to subscribe for another 12 mo while dangling shiny objects in front of me makes me more worried about this games future than anything else going on (or not happening) in game right now.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

+1
    Was wondering the same thing, last year there was a subscription special offer during xmass.
    Would be a waste not to have one now.

so not only no subscription deal but hiisi armor is now 6000 FC points lmao (50 ****ing euros) from being 1200 pts before (10 euro).

Bump. They used to do a sub deal every xmas and anniversary. So where's this year's xmas deal?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union