Thread: [CLAN] Seeking Active Org

[CLAN] Seeking Active Org

Just came back to the game and I'm looking for a friendly, active org on clan side. I've been playing AO on and off since around 2005 leaving for various reasons, usually related to real life but always end up coming back. There's just something about this game that always pulls me back in. I've got around 4 characters right now that I would like to find a home for. None of them are above level 60 (Since I wanted a fresh start) but I am on a fully expanded paid account. Just want a place that is active, helpful and social. I am NOT looking for hand outs and am pretty darn self-sufficient on my own but it would be nice to have people to team with, chat with and get help from when I cannot find an answer to my questions. At the moment, character-wise I cannot bring much to the table, but I am always willing to help if I can within reason of course.

If you would like to find me in game, I'll be on my MP today (Vyndrez) so feel free to shoot me a message or leave a reply here.

Thanks for reading!

Hi there! I doubt I'll be in-game today due to being super ill and staying in bed, but check out The Red Brotherhood's recruitment thread, a couple below this thread
    Maybe I'll see you soon!