Thread: Has anyone seen this AR drop? Achaean Conqueror

Has anyone seen this AR drop? Achaean Conqueror

Recently returned to the game and trying to find out if this weapon actually exists. I know, I know, should be dual-wielding SMG which are superior in a lot of ways but I'm stubborn.

https://aoitems.com/item/303000/achaean-conqueror/

If it doesn't exist, is Anger of the Xan still the best AR for pvm soldier at 220.
    Ashes and dust...

205 Okonkwo

Yes it's ingame, drops in PoH from bosses.

PDKP+Envy>Dual Envy>Envy+DRapier>Achaean Conqueror or Overtuned Mother Nitrogena>Anger.

If you cant get a PoH team using the Nitrogena works also with good crit gear.

Thanks for the info. Was kinda hoping it was another WU upgrade of some kind.
    Ashes and dust...

205 Okonkwo

weapon looks pretty interesting. what are crits like on it? hows the weapon recharge? i notice it requires heavy weapons to wield and not assault rifle.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    weapon looks pretty interesting. what are crits like on it? hows the weapon recharge? i notice it requires heavy weapons to wield and not assault rifle.
    Not sure, I've done more than a dozen POH and never seen it drop. Nor have I ever seen anyone walking around with it. That being said I can kinda understand, if I happened to get one, it would take some serious motivation to take off all my Alphas and IPR just to re-equip the same looking weapon that is a bit better. If I went to all that trouble, might as well get SMG setup. I'm think that's why people just let them rot or loot them for giggles.
    Ashes and dust...

205 Okonkwo