Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darknet - The new Shopping Network

Added ignore/unignore, no more messages from people you don't like.

Bug report: On some characters the autoinvite function is not working properly. I've tried setting "!autoinvite on" several times, but on half my chars it doesn't change anything although I get the confirmation.

Neutnet has the same problem for one of my chars (just fyi)
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

I like the "message being sent to 150 players" feature.

Can be used both to address potential number of customers and multiplied by X to get active population.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

I'm probably missing the EULA acceptance or something but ...

To [darknet]: !subscribe all
    [Darknet]: Access Denied!
    To [darknet]: subscribe all
    [Darknet]: Access Denied!

What do I need to do to be loved?

(on Goraud, 220 Clan Shade, old toon resubbed a week or so ago)
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Bug report: On some characters, the auto invite function is not working properly. I've tried setting "!autoinvite on" several times, but on half my chars it doesn't change anything although I get the confirmation.

Neutnet has the same problem for one of my chars (just fyi)
    PM here or in game with chars name so I can see what's up.

Beronin there's also: !stats for even more statistics.

Doctorhyde: did you !register?

!autoinvite is now fixed, probably :P
    Last edited by nepherius; Jan 22nd, 2017 at 19:29:04.

Looks like it is working, thanks if you made any adjustments. I think !register was my failure.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

(PS. /tell darknet !help ... !register isn't a listed command

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    (PS. /tell darknet !help ... !register isn't a listed command
    Just assumed everyone knows that one

My alt is 140 and it tells me I need to be at least 100 to join, can you refresh it to show my actual level?
    Last edited by Hakuoal; Jan 24th, 2017 at 05:37:30.
    Scempio General of Midnight Society

Hi Hakuoal,

and http://http://people.anarchy-online.com tells u also that your char is 140?

Because in general all bots pull their information from that site which gets updated once every 24 hours.
    Thanks to FC my name was changed from Assx to Asxx without saying any word. Thanks for this. You rly made my day. But it's cool that it took you only 9 years to find this name a violation of your rules of conduct. You guys must be really proud.

Assx - Shade - elected President of ImPacT

Hosting Orgbots & Teamspeak3 Server /tell Bothosting hosting

I was able to get him in today, Thank you.
    Scempio General of Midnight Society

I occasionally admin bots for my org. One thing we've had running for a long time was a relay of Neutnet to the bot. All org members are able to see it, but they don't directly use Neutnet (and the bot never sends anything to it).

Willing to open up to specific chars?

Would add Darknet to the orgbot's relayed messages if it did open up. If not ... not going to level a fr00b bot account to 100

Not a big deal if not.

Yeah, already added a few org bots just send me the name.

Will do. We're about to move ours to a new server, so I'm not touching the code until the current stuff has migrated. After that will work on it. Thanks

Great job so far!
    I have now switched to your service.
    I will add Org bot as well.

Quick question, I noticed at least one ad for Orgbots and Teamspeak servers. for instance:
    (02:34) [Darknet14]: [WTS] Hosting Orgbots & Teamspeak3 Server :: /tell Bothosting hosting [Assx]

What about advertising for AOSpeak, the unOficial Anarchy Online Teamspeak 3 server?
    It's been up for around 5 years, providing free channels for any org, works great, has an ingame bot, /tell speak for more info.
    It's a not for profit AO community service, like yours.

PM me for more info, or join AOSpeak!
    DROP TABLE AO.Secret_Nerf_Table

AOSpeak Site
    Join AOSpeak, the Anarchy Online Teamspeak 3 server!
    Send /tell speak help for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Teknologist View Post
    Great job so far!
    I have now switched to your service.
    I will add Org bot as well.

Quick question, I noticed at least one ad for Orgbots and Teamspeak servers. for instance:
    (02:34) [Darknet14]: [WTS] Hosting Orgbots & Teamspeak3 Server :: /tell Bothosting hosting [Assx]

What about advertising for AOSpeak, the unOficial Anarchy Online Teamspeak 3 server?
    It's been up for around 5 years, providing free channels for any org, works great, has an ingame bot, /tell speak for more info.
    It's a not for profit AO community service, like yours.

PM me for more info, or join AOSpeak!
    Feel free to advertise it, I don't mind and those who mind can just use the ignore function

Added !lastseen, because why not.

I'm finding the bright, clashing colours for the channel names to be really distracting. What could be done about that? Why should darknet deserve to command more attention than the rest of my chat log?

Quote Originally Posted by Psithief View Post
    I'm finding the bright, clashing colours for the channel names to be really distracting. What could be done about that? Why should darknet deserve to command more attention than the rest of my chat log?
    Make a separate window and put it there... anything else is barbaric....
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Psithief View Post
    I tried with other colors and users requested britghter ones, so they can spot darknet messages easier. I can't satisfy everyone, you could join the darknet private channel, you'll no longer receive private messages from darknet.

Also as Avari suggested you can assign the private chat messages to any window you want.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast