Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Funcom [should] Include SL to Basegame for Steam Release

Secret world legends F2P and AO still, well they really want it shutdowns-_-
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Secret world legends F2P and AO still, well they really want it shutdowns-_-
    ^^ Exactly this
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

I dont quite get their idea in gettin AO on steam, just to shut it down.
    I recently came back, but the game seems to be doing very well, player wise.
    If only FC would see AO for the unique jewel it is, amongst a sea of ****ty mmo's.

One can only hope.
    Do or die, ill keep enjoying the game!
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

"I think now, looking back, we did not fight the enemy, we fought ourselves. The enemy was in us. The war is over for me now, but it will always be there, the rest of my days. As I'm sure Elias will be, fighting with Barnes for what Rhah called 'possesion of my soul'. There are times since, I've felt like a child, born of those two fathers. But be that as it may, those of us who did make it have an obligation to build again. To teach to others what we know, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this life."

Sums up my feelings towards AO and FC pretty nicely these days.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

monthly subscriptions is so 2010. But I don't see AO benefitting from a F2P model as it is now. The itemstore is way too ****ty for that.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Ok cause of Sl Flag FC can’t split SL access into pices but they could use somthing like bait-and-switch tactics.

Upgrade your froob account with 6 month playtime for let’s say 12,99 and cause EU playerbase is strong, they could offer more attractive prices for EU subs like 49 EUR /6 month and 89/12. And people that create a new acc every 6 month would never pay a full sub anyway…
    Changes like these would not affect our loyal froob communitiy and not (in the worst cast slightly) lower FCs revenue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234