Thread: Frozen accounts during GMI outage?

Frozen accounts during GMI outage?

How will FC make up the mess with players that got their accounts frozen during the GMI down time? How will FC compensate players that couldn't buy and sell stuff because of their stuck credits? IMO, There should be at least 15 free play time days to satisfy the players. What do you guys think?

Huh? Accounts got frozen ? why?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Players that couldn't use GRACE due to the nonexistent GMI. FC removed GMIs after they have been hacked/sploited.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgod View Post
    Players that couldn't use GRACE due to the nonexistent GMI. FC removed GMIs after they have been hacked/sploited.
    Ah that way :/
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

How will FC make up the mess with players that got their accounts frozen during the GMI down time? How will FC compensate players that couldn't buy and sell stuff because of their stuck credits? IMO, There should be at least 15 free play time days to satisfy the players. What do you guys think?
    Keep dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by HealforDays View Post
    Keep dreaming
    well it isn't a basic or little function they shutdown , they might be able to ask some compensation, not like hack wasnt previsible
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Funcom has never compensated customers with game time for any inconvince even if it's their fault.

It's a win win for them because it will force people to throw down $15 just to use dat grace

Want to see the win if some pissed pal talk to their consulting barrister because they spend 15$ for a grance that they can't use because GMI is gone.
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

Well... not now, but around 8 months ago... my accounts got suspended due to a failing payment, Funcom added some playtime on them according to the time they were not playable.
    I'm not sure how will they fix this issue now, specially since some people might be losing their accounts due to not being able to use graces. But knowing funcom, I'm sure they have got some brilliant plan already!

How will FC make up the mess with players that got their accounts frozen during the GMI down time?
    Why are you writing on the forum instead of writing to support?
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

In around 90 days I need to retrieve some credits from GMI to pay for my org city. #nopressurefuncom
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendaar View Post
    In around 90 days I need to retrieve some credits from GMI to pay for my org city. #nopressurefuncom
    If you can't farm 122m in 90 days...

Having a free week or 2 wouldn't really hurt them to do.

Send out a big e-mail "Hey guys the GMI got goofed up, but here's a free week. Come play!"
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

I haven't been affected by the issue, but I dearly hope everyone gets their compensation as it would be very consumer unfriendly to have something like this happen, something that is not controlled.

On the other hand, they're busy with matters that are way more important than this peasantry.
    http://i.imgur.com/5mExJ39.png
    Last edited by Timba; Feb 6th, 2017 at 18:40:26.
    Anarchy Online Concept Art Gallery
    Lazy "Timba" Sabretooth - 220/30/80 - Fire kitty
    Very "Timbats" Much - 220/22/xx - Tradeskiller for hire!
    Timbamf - xx/xx/xx - upcoming tanky
    Spray "Airwick" Alloveryou - 60/6/14