Thread: Junior Ofab and Stripped Silencerīs

Junior Ofab and Stripped Silencerīs

Dear Funcom,

I purchased the "Temple Explorer Pack - Level 60" and sadly had to realize the armor and weaps are not able to lvl. for Its pretty expensive for 10 euro / 1200 Points to get such low stuff which isnt worth anything in that lvl... y not make them able to lvl? Like newcommerīs Armor?

Greetz Schrippe

Because then no one would buy the higher level versions of the packs for more money.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Well it says that you get level appropriate gear for your level.
    not gear that you can use for all levels to come.. so yeah you got what you paid for.
    Behoernchen - Adventurer - SEMPER FIDELIS

Quote Originally Posted by Behoernchen View Post
    Well it says that you get level appropriate gear for your level.
    not gear that you can use for all levels to come.. so yeah you got what you paid for.
    The contents are as advertised, so I think you might have misunderstood what "level appropriate gear" means. It's very different from "gear appropriate for all levels".

Whether or not the 60-pack contains gear that is actually good for a level 60 is something I won't comment on
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Whether or not the 60-pack contains gear that is actually good for a level 60 is something I won't comment on
    spoiler alert: it's not :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    spoiler alert: it's not :P
    damn you ruined everything
    Behoernchen - Adventurer - SEMPER FIDELIS