Thread: Active Omni orgs

Active Omni orgs

Hello,

I've re-subbed (after a mighty 9 year break,) and am looking for an active Omni org, that would like to take in an old kodger 220 keeper with a handful of extra toons.

My knowledge has completely evaporated (9 years of binging on alcohol) so it would be nice to re-learn the game with a few experienced people.

Also, does any one know of any currently active raid bots (pande/beast, LE/Xan mercs etc.) That would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Steve.
    Stevekeep032 --- 218/19 Atrox Keeper, Omni (Atlantean) --- Noidling

Ours is pretty active (depending on time zone)...Apply here

http://postapocalypse.freeforums.org...itment-f4.html

Thank you! I'll put in an application tonight.

What time zone do you guys operate in? US? I'm currently in Singapore (yeah, long way away.) and play between 7-11ish on week nights, and during the day at the weekend. That's GMT (UTC+08:00) time zone.
    Stevekeep032 --- 218/19 Atrox Keeper, Omni (Atlantean) --- Noidling

Lots of European players and some in the US (spread across time zones). Not sure about Asia, but worth a shot (many of us are night owls ).

I'm in GMT +10 which is close to you and there is still people around in Post Apocalypse though not as many as when I wake up really early in the morning to log on.

A bump for superb org of pals.

How about any Omni organizations recruiting newbies? Have asked in various channels at times and silence.

Pretty sure we take newbies too (hell, I'm pretty friggin' n00b myself). Apply at the above link and we'll see what the higher ups have to say.