Thread: Inferno Access Quest - Ice Golem pattern

Inferno Access Quest - Ice Golem pattern

Hello,

Last night I was very close to getting this done. I had a page from the 'combs, and Cama's beating heart in my inventory. So, when I got the book in the Unredeemed temple, and had the prophet spawn Vanya, I gave Vanya the wrong answer, and she despawned on me (yes, massive mistake.)

I went back to the prophet to see if he will respawn Vanya, but he will no longer accept the book (or heart.)

Problem is, my "only Vanya can help you now" mission has now expired.

Is there any way to get the mission again from the prophet with the Ancient Book of Rituals? Or am I just going to have to suck it up, and re-farm the page again?

Signed.
    A super annoyed quester.
    Stevekeep032 --- 218/19 Atrox Keeper, Omni (Atlantean) --- Noidling

I would suggest you write a petition. A GM can see whether or not you have done the steps and is able to restore the quest.
    Yesterday I accidentally deleted a quest and a GM has restored it.
    However, since your quest ran out of time it's possible that you have to do it again - but it's a chance.
    Thanks to FC my name was changed from Assx to Asxx without saying any word. Thanks for this. You rly made my day. But it's cool that it took you only 9 years to find this name a violation of your rules of conduct. You guys must be really proud.

Assx - Shade - elected President of ImPacT

Hosting Orgbots & Teamspeak3 Server /tell Bothosting hosting

There is no way to restore the quest. I did IG quest as a service at some point, and it's super buggy. When you do it a lot you start skipping dialogue and just hit the "Give item" button, but sometimes that would bug out and all kinds of other crap could happen during dialogue. Back in the day you even had to watch for the opposite side faction farming so they wouldn't kill Vanya/Came before you had a chance to talk to her.

Problem with this quest is that it's an old Shadowlands quest and GMs have no tools in place to restore the quest at a certain point. They can do this with some RK quests (mostly the newer ones), but I have it from 2-3 GMs that it's not possible for them to help with old SL quests. Nothing to do but start over although it feels like crap.

If you pester a GM enough you might be able to talk them into spawning a page of the Yomi Grimoire from Adonis catas in your inventory. It'll take you longer to get in contact with a GM than farming a new page though, so not really worth the trouble imo.
    Last edited by Avari; Mar 13th, 2017 at 09:07:32.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Thank you for the pointers here. I waited for 2h last night for a GM, But gave up in the end.

You are right, it would be easier just to farm a new page.

I really don't have enough time to be wasting repeating a several hour process due to a minor mistake.

Might be easier to get the 6 insignias to spawn vanya the old fashion way and then open chat with her.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Might be easier to get the 6 insignias to spawn vanya the old fashion way and then open chat with her.
    That would involve killing Unredeemed, and losing faction. Also, I'm not sure you can give her the book if you don't have the active mission to do so.

Rafters and cats drop insignias also, not just sided mobs. Was just a thought to try instead of sitting waiting for gm twit tiling your fingers.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Rafters and cats drop insignias also, not just sided mobs. Was just a thought to try instead of sitting waiting for gm twit tiling your fingers.
    I ended up just going and farming a new page from the 'combs. It's funny that doing that (1-2 hours) is actually just less effort than talking to a GM.

Thanks to everyone.

You still have to kill Prophet + Omega in order to get to Vanya though.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.