Thread: Request for help ignored

Request for help ignored

Hi -

Having recently purchased a 1 year subscription, I recently wanted to redeem the items I was told I would recieve with my purchase. I may be wrong but I seem to remember that along with the additional modules (such as Alien invasion etc) I would also receive some gear (weapons n such.)

My quesion is, how to I recieve the items in question (I thoght that I would recieve an in-game email with the items attached but this did not happen.) I am posting here because my requests for help pn this via the ticket system are going un-answered. I originally submitted a ticket about a week ago. I recieved an automated response saying that my ticket had been recieved and that someone would be in touch shortly. This never happend.

I then replied to the initial email (quoting the ticket number) and have not heard anything since. This is now several days ago.

Any help on this matter (including why my ticket is not being dealt with) would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Any items of that kind are usually found in the Item Store. Look for the Shopping Cart icon on the right side of your ingame screen, you'll find a section in there with items that you can claim. Any items that you claim will be sent to your mailbox. Those terminals can be found in the cities & backyards.

Welcome to Rubi-Ka!
    Last edited by Aiken; Mar 29th, 2017 at 11:47:10.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Check the ingame store (button that looks like a shopping cart). Your items should be in the "Claim" section.
    /G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Ok guys, I can seem my items now - thanks for your help . So whats the deal with the ticket system ? Does that not work atm ?

Cheers.

Afaik the ticket system does work. But they are slow as all hell.

Your best bet is to ask on these forums or ingame for a faster reply.

Welcome to Rubi-Ka btw!
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Sometimes you need to check their other forums to get news:

Quote Originally Posted by Spynosaur
    We're very sorry for the unusually high response times to petitions and emails. We're currently experiencing an extraordinary volume. We will do our best to reach all players as quickly as we can. We appreciate your patience!
    https://forums.thesecretworld.com/sh...stomer-Support