Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove rezz cans from the game

Remove rezz cans from the game

Like the title says, we all know why. I don't wanna point fingers, just wanna see the game played fair.

Honest people, back me up !

why? they're just a cheaper alternative to rolling and powerlevelling a froob pocket meeper.

Because somehow, some people have got THOUSANDS of them ( don't ask how ) and they use them to get back to towers after death, and it's impossible to win in pvp against that.

Either make a perma-flag 1h for tower wars and keep it after dying, and not let rezz cans be usable while having a flag, or just remove the cans from the game.

it seems like you dont want the rez cans removed, you want a fix for the issue that certain individuals having thousands of them. this solutions starts with a b and ends with an anhammer

Why is this section of the forum still open? The answer is no, you can't have your fix, because there's no one working on AO. You can get used to it or leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    this solutions starts with a b and ends with an anhammer
    A... bananahammock?

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesher View Post
    Why is this section of the forum still open? The answer is no, you can't have your fix, because there's no one working on AO. You can get used to it or leave.
    I am serious about this, and will do my best to get the issue resolved. Will spam FC with e-mails if I have to. It was nice to have a little backup from the community.
    For an omni, i thought you'd understand why this is a big problem.

But....if you're a rezz can duper, GTFO then, this thread is not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drnigma View Post
    make a perma-flag 1h for tower wars and keep it after dying
    ^
    This please!

Reclaim camping / chain ganking omnis after they lose a war would be an even bigger fun!
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Kesher View Post
    That is not entirely true. I spoke to a GM in game, who reported something to the current Development team just a week ago. While the game is in maintenance mode, which means no further expansions / new content. It does have a development team (my guess is it's a fairly small team). This is why the test forums and server are still operational and reports have been forwarded where appropriate. My guess is any maintenance will be few and far between at best quarterly, maybe semi-annually or more likely annually.

Below is an example of a patch Funcom called a 'Maintenance Update' on this game, although this is likely a lot bigger than we would get:

Quote Originally Posted by Funcom
    Maintenance Update

**Update Notes 16.1.4** - Small update to one of the upcoming Christmas promotional quests **Update Notes 16.1.3** - Added some Christmas goodies, keep your eyes peeled for more details as the festive season gets going! - All Meta-Physicist Heal pets should have their correct names again now. **Update Notes 16.1.2** - Aliens should now path correctly to the city controllers again and not get stuck in buildings or under the ground. Please note: The Aliens may not always take the most direct route to the Controller, or the route they have previously taken so please expect this when running city attacks. - Meta-Physicist Heal pets have their correct names again - Team loot messages should now be displaying correctly again - Robot mobs should be dropping junk correctly again - Blindside blow perk attack should no longer return text errors when used. - You should no longer get text errors when attempting an org invite that you are not of sufficient rank to perform. **Update Notes 16.1.1** - Otacustes should now be able to speak again and allow you to continue with the Mercenaries encounter. - The Ken Fi perk action should no longer return an LDBintern error when used - Notifications of tower attacks should now display correctly - The Fixer percentage bonus when generating a mission should now report correctly again - Notification of org tax should now display correctly again **Update Notes 16.1** **Alien Invasion Changes** - Moved an alien spawn point away from one of the Unicorn Laser fences to avoid the rookie warping through due to combat agro or lag. **Shadowlands Changes** - Mortiigs should no longer DOT themselves. - Composite Melee Expertise (8 hours) now has the correct requirements to upload and execute - Rain of Light no longer requires a hostile target to execute. - It is now possible to restart the Adonis Redeemed Garden Key quest - The Keeper of IPS no longer wants to donate the money they get for basic Jobe armor to the fixers' pension fund, but keeps it for their own pension. - The Beast has learned some more new tricks **Classic Changes** - Added PvP damage reduction to reflect shield damage. - Using items with recharge times while nanos are casting will no longer cause all items to stop functioning. - Pets behave better after teleporting now and should remember to follow their master - Panicked NPCs now run all the time, and if they get stuck, they run in a new direction, instead of teleporting. - Inverted mouselook now works while flying. - The quest to get the Living Cyber Armor Gloves should no longer send you to a location outside the map to do the quest. - Removed "Rule of One" from the general monster nano list. - Organisations will be automatically disbanded when all members are deleted (when owning city/towers). - The Repressor is now No Drop above quality level 200, and has had the Unique tag removed below quality level 201. - You are now facing the Omni-Trade grid exit after being teleported into the grid. This should reduce the problem with people accidentally walking into the wrong exit. - Gutting Blow now works when in Sabretooth form. - Patricia Johnson no longer carries spare pistols and should drop the reign and pain with equal frequency - All actions that should lock with an attack that depend on a skill will now grey out, not just one of them. - Updated description for amount of towers allowed in a land control district to match the real value. - Removed the (non-functional) forage and bluff special actions from the actions window. - Moving items to overflow, corpse and treasure inventories is now prevented (with a message box explaining why). - Fixed a spelling error in Dr. Jefferson's dialogue - Attached a sign to the wall again in Old Athen - Fixed an area in Newland Desert that generated mission dungeons outside the zone borders - Fixed an error that caused several helmets to become transparent. - Organisation names are now unique; no Organisation can be created with or have its name changed to a name already in use by another Organisation. - Organisation names can now only be changed once a week. - The Refresh Outfit line of nanos will now restore nanopoints to the members of the trader’s team (excluding the trader themselves) over the course of 64 seconds. - Added Galway Shire to the Galway County map. Galway County map is now easier to upload. - Prodigious Strength should no longer overwrite Guardian of Might. - Corrected a typo in the description of the nano formula Art of Peace. - Using a Treatment Kit when in morphed shape no longer makes you stand up. - Fixed a problem with one of the monsters in Biomare spawning under a bridge. - The OT Tailor no longer asks neutrals to fetch him bronto hide. - NPCs will no longer answer questions in vicinity chat and should now all use the standard dialogue screens.

I am serious about this, and will do my best to get the issue resolved. Will spam FC with e-mails if I have to. It was nice to have a little backup from the community.
    For an omni, i thought you'd understand why this is a big problem.

But....if you're a rezz can duper, GTFO then, this thread is not for you.
    From what i saw ingame at war AND tara or even in City pvp, Omnis dont have ANY problem with that. Yes, even in your org, it is strange isn't it? Your statements are still a falacy. People told you it isn't a side issue, even ironicaly, you can't stop to think it is side based. Correlation doesn't mean causality.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    From what i saw ingame at war AND tara or even in City pvp, Omnis dont have ANY problem with that. Yes, even in your org, it is strange isn't it? Your statements are still a falacy. People told you it isn't a side issue, even ironicaly, you can't stop to think it is side based. Correlation doesn't mean causality.
    I just talked to a GM and I quote: "No fixes or changes will be implemented in the near future, the development team is currently busy with other projets. Anarchy Online remains in maintenance mode until a decision is being taken about the continuity of the project."

So, everything remains the same, It's no point, I don't care anymore. But for people like dritst and like him:

Everyone knows the truth, so It's childish and irrelevant, posting here, while not being able to understand the following facts:

Telling everyone that you're not a piece of ****, DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
    Telling everyone that you're not cheating, DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
    Telling everyone that DI and most clans who pvp are not fuc.king scumbag exploiters, DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
    Telling everyone that omnis think this, say that, blablabla, DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.

Nobody believes you, nobody cares about you and what you say, and nobody will.

Obviously the biggest accomplishments in your life are troll posts in a 17-year-old computer game forum.
    If you die tomorrow, I'm sure "life well spent" is something you can clearly relate to.

Me and dozens more like me, will just do PVM or leave the game for good, just because you killed AO. Enjoy your dead game.

RIP.

So, everything remains the same, It's no point, I don't care anymore. But for people like dritst and like him:
    Everyone knows the truth, so It's childish and irrelevant, posting here, while not being able to understand the following facts:
    Telling everyone that you're not a piece of ****, DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
    Telling everyone that you're not cheating, DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
    Telling everyone that DI and most clans who pvp are not fuc.king scumbag exploiters, DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
    Telling everyone that omnis think this, say that, blablabla, DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
    Nobody believes you, nobody cares about you and what you say, and nobody will.

Obviously the biggest accomplishments in your life are troll posts in a 17-year-old computer game forum.

Me and dozens more like me, will just do PVM or leave the game for good, just because you killed AO. Enjoy your dead game.

RIP.
    I wonder, here, who is the kid. A player like you who insult a complete side, and use the argument "doesnt make it true". No argue it is just "hé man i say it, it is true, look at me there is 100 ppl behind me, well open your eyes you can see them between my wall of crap's text!. If you leave the game it is your prob but at least leave the forum untill you are able to have some adult reasoning.

P.S: you shoud ask in your org they give you some free rez can, some of them have got A LOT! (yes coming back 7 times in a row after dying with full buff and ready to fight 30 sec after reclaim might allow to suspect some of them But yea you are still true it is CLAN related)

O btw i'm not telling what omnis are saying, i just saying your statements are full of crap. It isn't the same.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.

I buy rez cans from GMI all the time, they are cheap and I hate rez sickness. I have probably got around 1000 cans total between all my toons....Does that make me a sploiter? (Also i r omneh)

Always something to QQ about with the pvp crowd. Disable beacons, disable meep, now disable rez cans. For the love of Jobe.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

People "sploit" or in this case "use a mechanic in a way you don't like"

Side is irrelevant.

Nobody is crying about the thousands and thousands of xp cans STILL on the GMI being sold by certain players seller-toons; it would literally have cost the player over $4000 in FC points at current prices to buy the amount tendered by that single seller-toon.
    Typical price at time of posting this is 4 mill per can, one seller with 4568 of those cans listed.

Some people are no doubt still duping items, then selling them and keeping their accounts nicely supported by grace/AI armor trading.

If rez-cans are not for getting back into action in pvp or pvm more quickly, what exactly are they for ?
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Nobody is crying about the thousands and thousands of xp cans STILL on the GMI being sold by certain players seller-toons;
    Hmm. Only because I was totally ignorant. If there are more cans in the game than Funcom has sold, I would want them all deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Psithief View Post
    Hmm. Only because I was totally ignorant. If there are more cans in the game than Funcom has sold, I would want them all deleted.
    Given the amount of revenue that is being stolen in this way from FC, I'd want them removed; all the sellers accounts banned and the details of the account holders responsible passed to the relevant fraud authorities and legal prosecutions pursued in their home countries.

Also to hear the lamentations of their women.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Given the amount of revenue that is being stolen in this way from FC, I'd want them removed; all the sellers accounts banned and the details of the account holders responsible passed to the relevant fraud authorities and legal prosecutions pursued in their home countries.

Also to hear the lamentations of their women.
    Hang them ALL especially those who say they are innocent!! Let say no prosecution they would find some evil mean to defend or start put some claims! No contraductory too, Carlo2's statement etablished very well their culpability! Even put the details of the account holders responsible on FORUM! with their personnal information too!

Hmm, well, in fact, Carlo aren't you Annarina second account?

On a pure theorical point of view, i can't deny you are right about removing the illegal cans. On pratical points, FC should prove which can is legit or no -serial number ? .
    As, from what GM said they don't keep trace of log for long time, how could they prove that the seller/buyer didn't bought legit can.
    Well and the prosecution pursued in their home countries <3 It is already a pain for real crime ^^

Hmm, well, in fact, Carlo aren't you Annarina second account?
    He definitely is not, Annarina is female irl and omni
    Montez - 220/30 - Engi | Killpop - 220/30 - Engi

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    He definitely is not, Annarina is female irl and omni
    Caloss2 omni female confirmed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast