Thread: Calling all newcomers! Free Powerleveling for you!

Question Calling all newcomers! Free Powerleveling for you!

Hey everyone, it seems that newbies may not know the best ways to level these days
    I am here to hopefully fix this!

Free Powerleveling 1- 130!

I am only helping out new players, please message me in game to join in on this offer!

/tell Stunnin

Froob friendly, warps included!

This should hopefully only take about 3 hours

Starting 4/9/2017 at around 11AM EST
    Will also be helping new players get gear and answer questions!

I'm sorry but I would strongly oppose any sort of powerleveling for a newcomer. How/when/where will they learn the game if they rush it? Nice initiative but perhaps you should aim more for the returnees instead of newcomers.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

I would have to disagree with you, Powerleveling will allow them to progress further in the game, hopefully allowing them to participate in tl4-7 bs, keeping them in game longer since they skipped the worst part (imo tl1-tl3 leveling)
    They will still learn mechanics of gameplay through missions etc
    Also it allows them to have a direct connection with me to answer any questions they have, show them how to gear, why certain gear is better than other dependant upon class

Shows them spots to normally level in froob locations, etc

Anyway you look at it most new players don't make it to end game, they stop bc it takes too long
    This will hopefully allow them to get get alot closer to endgame with all of us

Nice initiative. I hope alot of newcommers will benefit.
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Pros - New players will see a little more of the game.

Cons - New players will be pretty clueless, at mid-level where things really start to feel like a grind for most classes and become frustrated that gray mobs and any other player with some game knowledge and half decent gear can kill them.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Wow Cal you still play, not sure if you remember me, Atrox MA who played from 2001-2004 mainly * popped in through the years also. I used to be in legion, ran around with Wildwal / Leetah and co
    -He was gods own prototype, too weird to live yet too rare to die. H.S.T-

Quote Originally Posted by bloodfist99 View Post
    Wow Cal you still play, not sure if you remember me, Atrox MA who played from 2001-2004 mainly * popped in through the years also. I used to be in legion, ran around with Wildwal / Leetah and co
    Aye I'm listed under fixtures and fittings these days.

Plenty of memory lane chat on my let's build videos series's link in my sig.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Aye I'm listed under fixtures and fittings these days.

Plenty of memory lane chat on my let's build videos series's link in my sig.
    Thats awesome! I miss the heated Tara raids, Argulace swearing to take storm down and 2ho battles <3 I will check out your vid's

I've been a gamer for 25 or so years and this game still had the best community ever, those who missed it in its peak years really missed something special.
    -He was gods own prototype, too weird to live yet too rare to die. H.S.T-

I also suggest that new players won't really get to enjoy the game, and will be turned off by the seeming grind of 130+. I don't think this will result in more long-term players, I think it will result in more players quitting at 131.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

missed it :(

If you deside to do this again please let me know, I am a new player who would love to get a boost if you could. Thank you

Lancer