Thread: Account status Frozen (Cancelled)

Question Account status Frozen (Cancelled)

As the title says my account details are as follows :

Account status Frozen (Cancelled) Reactivate account
    Playable Not playable
    Freeze date 2008-04-21 22:20:21

I'm interested in reactivating my account after all this time (cause anyone who's ever played Anarchy is hooked for life), but I'm worried about that "Cancelled" and "not playable" status. I don't know what it means, and since I 've contacted customer support last Friday and haven't received a reply yet, I thought I'd ask here if anyone knows. Can my account be reactivated? Will my chars still exist or is it a waste of time?

Thanks in advance for any reply

Your characters shouldn't've been deleted, though they will have goofy names like R004078345345. This is due to the server merge of a few years ago. IIRC a petition could sort it out, if only petitions worked right now.... With the changes to game mechanics and content updates it might be easier to roll a new character of your chosen profession.

'Cancelled' and 'not playable' simply means that your toons are not playable because your account is cancelled. If you have the option to reactivate your account you should have no problem doing so. Please note that some folks have significant problems paying for their subscription if they use an international credit card, or some variety of pre-paid card. It has something to do with how FC processes payments (or from where, I think) that throws flags for financial institutions. I hear that a Live Chat with FC support can resolve this...if Live Chat still works.

The game is in maintenance mode, which means what you see is what you get, warts and all. I suggest making a new froob account and leveling to 50 or so before paying. As for me, I recently resubbed for a year but can't log on for some reason and cba to fix it.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Gorathon; Jul 20th, 2017 at 16:25:08. Reason: gave the post a typoectomy
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Thanks Gorathon,
    At the moment I am playing on a froob account but I really wanted to reactivate my old one. I had a really awesome 205lvl fixer, every expansion unlocked and a ton of items and credits. I hate restarting from scratch
    As for the paying, I was thinking of doing it through paypal since I'm from Greece and that's a whole other issue to overcome.
    I guess I'll have to take my chances and see how it works out.
    Thanks again for taking the time to answer me

As Gorathon already said cancelled and not playable is the what it always says if your account doesn't have an active subscription and the play time run out.
    No worries there.
    Second I'm paying my subscription through paypal and never had any problems. Well at least not with paying it ..
    Anyway you should be fine
    Behoernchen - Adventurer - SEMPER FIDELIS