Thread: Edengrad

Edengrad

So I sometimes browse steam in this order:

Free to Play (Still do this as this is how I stumbled across AO 12 years ago. Not on steam ofc) > Early Access and the the new stuff. Came across this, seems interesting.
    Anyone here tried it/interested?

http://edengrad.net/en/
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

I've seen it and was interested enough to watch some gameplay videos. Unfortunately, it's Steam only for now, which leaves me out.

Why are mohawks so popular in post-apocalypse settings? Seems like a lot of salon trips for people who should be focusing on survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Why are mohawks so popular in post-apocalypse settings? Seems like a lot of salon trips for people who should be focusing on survival.
    Well, mohawks are originally tribal hairstyles, right?
    So they are a visual shorthand for depicting that the civilisation has devolved into isolated tribes.