Thread: New engine Patcher crashing

New engine Patcher crashing

I can luanch the game flawlessly ONCE. if game crashes or i have to close it. i cannot luanch it again. then i get "error 0xc0000005 failed to luanch application properly". i can reboot and luanch the patcher normally again 1 single time. then its back to the error.. reboot and log back in. this have only happened to me once before with another game (Black desert) - ive tryed everything. reinstalling the game multiple times. patcher crashes every single time when i download a patch (had to download every single patch 1 by one with a reboot between em all to get latest patch running) ive installed new drivers and everything (with black desert i even did a format c: with no luck, abandoned the game) alt+tab makes my game crash quite often so having to reboot to luanch it again is very frustrating. any have any idea what might cause this and how to fix it.

Geforce 780ti
    Windows 7 SP2.

Run in borderless windowed mode for alt-tabbing.
    You will find even after crashing clientID.32 persists in task manager (ctrl-alt-del) right click/end-task to remove it before relaunching.

Reduce crashing this way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYTZXoH59uo
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Run in borderless windowed mode for alt-tabbing.
    You will find even after crashing clientID.32 persists in task manager (ctrl-alt-del) right click/end-task to remove it before relaunching.

Reduce crashing this way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYTZXoH59uo
    deleted ALL anarchy online related folders. reinstalled everything. patched 1 by one. followed all those steps in video. Anarcyonline.exe have never worked. patcher open (once as useall) but game dont luanch. Anarchy.exe luanches the game...once.. no clientid in tastmanager. still same problem. only now i get "clientD crashed" instead of the 0005 error......and i payed for this...3 hours ive spend getting this game to work....horrible..just horrible.

Fixed. after 4 hours of struggeling. Apparantly. running game from the installed patch breaks it no matter where on computer you install it. Something simple as copy and paste the entrire game to a different drive fixed it. now my Anarchyonline.exe works as well. now funcom..pay me :s