Thread: All expantions?

All expantions?

So, i got this right? if i have a froob account..and choose to buy 1 month subscription. i get ALL the expansions opened for me.. BUT if i allready own an account and have say half the expansions..i have to pay the monthly fee of 15bucks PLUSS the 20dollar expantionpack bundle? please tell me im missing something here as this dont seem like a fair offer for returning veteran players.

Getting the expansions for a froob account will still turn it into a payed account, no? So, the price is the same, but you get some things you've already payed for in the bundle. FC loves bundles these Days.
    If there's some way to get the expansions w/o a subscription please correct me.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene13 View Post
    Getting the expansions for a froob account will still turn it into a payed account, no? So, the price is the same, but you get some things you've already payed for in the bundle. FC loves bundles these Days.
    If there's some way to get the expansions w/o a subscription please correct me.

/G13
    i think you missed some details.

paying 15eur on a froob account gives you. Full membership. 30 days playtime. ALL expantions.

Old excisting account with SL,AI and NW. paying 15eur gives you: 30 days playtime. NOTHING MORE.
    im missing 2 expantions and i have to buy em for 20eur on the side.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/membership-rewards <---this one..so why dont i get all expantion when using an account from 2002?

I got the "all expansion" upgrade for one of my (paid) accounts last year and paid €19.99 incl vat, which included 30 days. The monthly sub fee was €17.09 incl vat, which is €15 before vat. So, €2.90 for the missing expansions was quite reasonable to me in that perspective. I dont expect an existing customer to be treated the same as a new customer, we're just not worth as much so of course a new customer who is likely to become a subscriber will get a better deal.
    But yes, paying nothing extra would be better, and what would be even better is scrapping the subscription model. But as we know "No further significant yada, yada, yada"

/G13
    Last edited by Gene13; Apr 15th, 2017 at 21:13:37.
    pirates. with lasers.

XXX - N

I , which included 30 days

/G13
    you sure it includes 30 days? they stack ontop of what i allready payed (i just subbed for 1 month)? because then its more reasonable and id quit my whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Liffero View Post
    you sure it includes 30 days?
    Yes, I checked my payments and I skipped a month on my regular payments (monthly sub) the month I got the expansions. I can't say for sure if that is still the deal tho.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.

XXX - N

...normally they stack. My main account ended up being prepaid for 2 years at some point due to me getting various "special offers" while having the one year sub active.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.

XXX - N

Ah, just noticed your post on the steam board. Seems you got it sorted out.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.

XXX - N

Ah, just noticed your post on the steam board. Seems you got it sorted out.

/G13
    yes it got sorted. ill post it here if others wounders the same

My account was stuck in old model. Returning players get the very same deal as new ones. If you dont get it. contact a GM ingame and he'll get it sorted for you

Correct, all expansions are included in the subscription plan.

I've upgraded two fr00b accounts this way in the past half a year.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

dont buy expantions bro its a scam
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    #BAN_SOJU