Thread: Hilarious review of Anarchy Starting Phase

Hilarious review of Anarchy Starting Phase

Lol
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Cheap gags, cringe worthy trigger bait not worth watching.
    Last edited by Caloss2; Apr 16th, 2017 at 11:49:54.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

it was somewhat funny. and i think he points out some userfriendly fualts for new players like the menu being on F10 and not ESC. the game is quite overwhelming for new arrivals in many ways. Camera and meny shouldt not be something to struggle with. ive had my issues since i returned a couple of days ago...but i love the game so i stuck up with it till i got used to it

Quote Originally Posted by Liffero View Post
    it was somewhat funny. and i think he points out some userfriendly fualts for new players like the menu being on F10 and not ESC.
    Except F10 was the norm for a very long time.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    maybe..but it aint anymore, and it wouldnt cost em much to rebind it to ESC as default =)

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    And the large ?HELP icon at the right hand corner of the screen.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    And the large ?HELP icon at the right hand corner of the screen.
    Well, I laughed ... anyway the guy clearly wanted to trash it not actually try it but still funny

well he is kidding ... I play the game for like 7 years now and not tired and I discover new items everyday ...

This game has one big FLAW tho : this game is not for retards ! And the retards are the big majority today (they are buying 3000 euros machines to play the latest game which is all about hitting some keys ... look around you when you go on the street - they are ALL nose deep in the smart phones looking on facebook) and yes at the starting phase of the game is the first test - "do you wanna play the game ?" well if the answer is yes and you are an absolute newbie here maybe the first step is to google "anarchy online controls" - press the first link - and Voila ! I know I know is hard for the ones that have the A W S D keys painted in red on the 200 euro keyboard

P.S. if you look at the guy's videos he is criticizing every single game and if you look deep enough you can even find the company he is working for ... eventually ...
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Holy crap that guy is inbred. Or just the new type of gamers? >.<
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Quote Originally Posted by Raelil View Post
    Holy crap that guy is inbred. Or just the new type of gamers? >.<
    I think he just falls into the "drama-alert" channel spectrum. And unsurprisingly has been banned before for spewing hate at things
    If you caught that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Liffero View Post
    [...]like the menu being on F10 and not ESC.[...]
    Anyone ever played that weird and little-known game called Starcraft?

People who make videos like the above are in the same category as comedians relying solely on offensive jokes. Sure, it's funny for about 5 seconds in that hurr-hurr kinda way if you're a little drunk, but that's about it. If you can't do quality content, then you can always trash something and get a rise (or in this case views and comments) out of people. That's about all it is imo.
    Last edited by Avari; Apr 25th, 2017 at 19:58:10.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.