Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aussie's, Kiwi's: bogan central

Aussie's, Kiwi's: bogan central

No idea about the rest of you guys but, once again, I feel like it might be a good time to try to round up a few people who are in the isolated part of the world (e.g. oceania) who are perhaps having a bit of a hard time getting raiding opportunities, or hell, even battlestation opportunities to complete dailies.

Well, I'm not saying I have the solution, but I'm keen to work cross-faction if it means we can accomplish mutual goals.

AP has a few aussie/kiwi's who are usually on in prime time, so we can do some stuff. But it would be pretty awesome to get a few more peeps together who were interested in accomplishing more than just /afk at org spot type thing.

Post here with your in game name, and if there is sufficient interest, I might try to set up a bit of a simple meeting place (i.e. bogan bot or something) just so we can get involved with minimal downtime.

I'm online most frequently with noobaspoke (shade) and for endgame raiding I'm currently only sporting a doctor or MA.
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Apr 19th, 2017 at 08:04:50. Reason: spelling

I liked the musical joke, the guitarist cut in the sweet child of mine riff, and the keyboard player answered with the intro to Jump in the 8 bars of "solo"

Very good.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Crikey mate, that brings back some memories! There's a couple of neighbourhoods near to us that are still like that.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Hi Zee!

Are you in game?

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Hi Zee!

Are you in game?
    Yo Nooba, hope you're well.

Kinda in-game, was so bummed when all my prefs/bags/layouts etc got screwed up on all my toons, I didn't really have the heart to do much more than log in every so often and run around OA.

I need to find the time to do it though
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

I had the same problem. I couldn't even get AO installed so had to do a clean install which meant no prefs either. I abandoned the box and now only playing one toon. It's OK but slow going.

I was hoping to give back a bit in terms of community because I found the box to be very isolationist.... but the population seems to be flagging a bit.

if you're around, look me up, at least we can hit some DB or whatever!

A bot would be great.

hmmm, interest!

Ok, I ran into some other aussies in game today (Queasy), so maybe I'll talk to our local bot provider and that would make an easy place to meet up.

rip timezone of the damned

Also a member of the timezone of the damned club. Haven't been having too lonely a time in my current org, with presence of numbers even in that damned timezone
    However would be very happy to pitch in on raids and I'm only just new to the 220 brigade after all these years, and meet more fellow locals feelthy clammers or no.

In the next couple of weeks my time will drop off sharply for a month or so as I am moving interstate ugh but I won't disappear.
    Last edited by Dublivion; Apr 23rd, 2017 at 23:55:14.

I'm from the land of OZ, GMT+10!
    Currently playing Clan - Trader - Launderi.

Friend me anyone that feels like it, and hit me up if you need help.

A good friend has set me up a bot, aptly named: "boganbot"

Feel free to use for whatever since it has all the usual modules for raiding. It's not faction locked or anything so it's open to everyone.

If you leave your ingame name on this thread I'll send you an invite, and hopefully we can get a reasonable population meeting up.

I am my ingame name.

Good stuff lads. I'm heading up north to Undara National Park for a week on Sunday but when I get back I'll check in.

In the meantime feel free to use it just for PUG's or whatever, it's got all the same modules as Darnbot or the other non-affiliated bots floating around.

We can't use the bot unless added as members.

Ok good to know. I will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psithief View Post
    We can't use the bot unless added as members.
    Will look at how I set the permissions, can't immediately but should be done soon
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast