Thread: Unlimited AI levels

Unlimited AI levels

Yes I am aware that the game is in maintenance mode and yes, I'm aware that some ppl might think this is a bit crazy. But hear me out. :>

Why do we need more AI levels? Well, something to do! I'd love to have the survival perk on my soldier and I'm sure others would as well.
    I wouldn't be grinding any AXP for it, because AI 40 would be very time consuming due to of the 9% increment. AI 40 would be over 14m axp for the last level. Ai 50 would be 33 million for the last level alone. :>

Would feel slightly less pointless to do those daily city raids, help out with APF etc if you got a bit of AXP for the trouble. Now many have toons that have been maxed for ten years.

Would be something to work on at least and would last, well, forever.

FC would sell manny xp cans also. Just sayin! Plus it would be very easy to implement.
    Last edited by Phatkeep; Apr 24th, 2017 at 11:00:18.

I know someone with 250K alien kills who would have loved to see this happen a long time ago. But they still do APF for orgmates so they'd still benefit

I -don't- think we should be able to train all perk lines. Too OP. Especially for some profs since other profs have very limited amounts of useful AI perks (shades would definitely be shafted ... at AI30 you have maybe 10 more perks you might want ... 20 tops ... none of which are amazing).

I -would- like this with a modification though ... AI 40 lets you retrain 10 AI perks for free every 2 hours. AI 50 lets you retrain 20 every 90 min. AI 60 lets you retrain 30 every hour.

Would allow you to swap perk lines as needed (I'm waaaay too jaded to imagine FC coding a full swappable second perk set).

Similar thing could be done with research for SL perks, too.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Infinite? No way. Think about the state of the game. Just give exploiters even much advantage by insta max ai while others spent ages grinding it for each toon. No thanks, it a fine how it is, and on a side note, please stop trying to make the game easier than it already is.