Thread: Player City Questions

Player City Questions

So I've finally (after promising myself for 8 years) bought myself a player city but struggling with a few things / finding a lot of conflicting info in guides.

1) I've got the necessary building but the enable / disable cloak function is still greyed out. Does it take a few days? Cc is fully charged again, missed the first visit from the aliens which was gutting.

2) I know froobs can't board the ship but currently only playing with one other paid player. Can froobs make up the team of 4 required to board the ship, even though they can't board themselves?

3) Can you upgrade to a large city from a small or is it in addition to? Early days but small plot numbers already noticeable.

Thanks in advance as always!

1) Make sure you have added a ECM Tower to your city, this is the "Cloaking Device" and will give you access the Disable/Enable functions. The Satellite Uplink building is used to alert your org chat when the city has been targeted by aliens.

2) Only paid players count towards your 4 needed to get a invite to the alien ship.

3) An org is only allowed one city controller, so to upgrade to a larger plot you would need to release your current city controller and purchase the larger plot after.
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg