Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cz: Why are there no patch notes yet?

Originally posted by besheba

its tomorrow.
    its the day after tomorrow
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Originally posted by Scorus

You are playing it. This game is as good as it is because people have been in here complaining about it for over a year. That is the only way things get fixed around here.

Scorus
    Yes but need they be so juvenile about it? I do agree that AO has had plenty of rough spots and is still being overhauled constantly to balance, tweak, and fix remaining issues. But I'm really tired of hanging out here and seeing people treat FC and it's employees like they're the scum of the earth because they haven't fixed something yet. I'd much rather see calm, concise, constructive criticism of problems, or rational discussion of serious bugs than another post with juvenile demands, ranting, frothing at the mouth, and disrespect for FC.

I have a lot of respect for all the hard work that everyone at FC has put into this game and I think a lot of people fail to appreciate how much effort they really *have* put into the game and fail to see that they're trying to look at the broad picture and not cater to just them alone. I used to work tech support for an ISP and people would demand things from me that were well out of my control. Perfect example: email server crashes and people call up saying they want their email now. No one at the company has the ability to help them as they're more concerned with getting the server up to fix it for everyone rather than catering to one person who was paying the same twenty bucks a month everyone else was.

It's this same sort of childish demanding that some people on the message boards are resorting to when they have a problem with the game. If you really want to show FC you mean business, quit playing and cancel your account.

But then you won't have your AO fix and you'll have cut off your nose to spite your face.

The Golden Rule is a common theme in most religions and other forms of organized thinking. Treat others like you would like to be treated yourself. The playerbase has been treated alternately with disrespect and as children.

I'm off to clean up my room. I'm being punished again for eating a cookie out of the candy jar. How can I have any pudding if I don't eat my meat?

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    The Golden Rule is a common theme in most religions and other forms of organized thinking. Treat others like you would like to be treated yourself. The playerbase has been treated alternately with disrespect and as children.

I'm off to clean up my room. I'm being punished again for eating a cookie out of the candy jar. How can I have any pudding if I don't eat my meat?
    You! Yes, you - behind the grandstand. Stand still laddy!
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

all and all it was just another nerf in the wall
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12