Thread: Guild Command features???

Question Guild Command features???

I have been playing now for several months. As a Hardcore gamer I spend many hours in the game a week. I noticed a few things that "I" think the game lacks for Guilds that could be more helpful.

1: Some sort of Guild message of the day feature. Where an officer can enter a command that puts a message on the screen of all guild members who first sign on. As it is not always easy to inform all members of guild events and activities happening during the week.

2: A Guild list feature. That will allow guild members to list all who are in their guild on at the time they are entering the command. Or at least up to 20 players on.

just my 2 credits worth.

Morganha
    Spirits of Rubi-Ka

I personally would like there to be more commands for guilds. My own personaly wish is for guilds to be able to implament there own person item that only there guild may be able to use or recieve, not in the sence of a new item, just a different name and discription. I have a guild in rk2, and id like to have a MPS with a little description written by the guild. Or maybe a basic Clothing cloak for guilds. If this was possible id belive only high guilds could have this ability, say around 70-100+ members. But this probobly isent possible, to much to change.

Also, how do you get IMG on? or dose the forum host toggle it?

aka Mekoff of Black Market Ops
    "Tell me the story again mommy."
    "The fairy tould Billy 'no.'
    Billy then found that the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape."

Rubi-Ka, Just another waste land for your everyday Fallout hero of the wastes.

http://www.rpgplanet.com/fallout/com.../perkgag12.jpg
    Why wont img work?