Thread: Trox Docs

Question Trox Docs

Will this be the new super uber class now? This seems to be the only way you can benefit from this patch...

Woohoo 700ish HP at 200 over a pre 14.6 Atrox Doc and a breed Intel cap of 400 WoooHooo..........
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

Yeah, I'd much rather be a nanomage doc than an atrox. Of course, neither can ever match my sexiness.

Actually, Solitus docs / Nanomage docs will be placed in roughly the same catagory. Atrox docs will still not be very good, unless they have HE/Crunch on - simply not enough base nano. Mind you, with HE/Crunch on, then they will indeed be the best, because their extra 800 oddsome HPs will increase the chance that they will survive any lucky alpha / crit chain that will happen. Then again, after 14.6, a lucky alpha / crit chain will not happen, and therefore, all doctors will own equally.
    ~Chris

Hey, at least the Atrox has one weakness, the int cap. The nanomage is still crap....

Trade you atroxes +1 int cap for every +20hp for nanomages.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Heh, Int Cap doesn't really matter unless dueling a trader where every point matters.
    ~Chris

Hmm have a high level nanobreed doc killed me in a hmm 50+ levels I think not. As for the 700 Hps so what more nano helps nano breed docs more. 700 Hps LOL thats not even one heals worth. But 700 more nano now I will have to think twice next time I fight a high level nano doc now As for the intell ok I have to level 3 or 4 more levels to cast the highest nanos. So what I still can cast them. Its just that I have 861 self buffed attack and over 1400 mellee ini with furry

Eunucha 195 Atrox Doc

One more level and self cast uncontrolable body tremors Sweeet

Originally posted by Charles
    Hey, at least the Atrox has one weakness, the int cap. The nanomage is still crap....

Trade you atroxes +1 int cap for every +20hp for nanomages.
    Nanomage docs aren't that bad, sure I got a "little" less HP then the average soli joe, but my new 6K+ nano takes a while to take down to say the least. Throw in a cruncher, a hum, 2 nano regen implants and resto stimms that give 800~odd nano and I can heal almost indefinately, hehe

NERF ME!
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Re: Trox Docs

Originally posted by Spiff
    Will this be the new super uber class now? This seems to be the only way you can benefit from this patch...
    Im not impressed with the level of know-how in your posts up to this point.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Megabio
    Heh, Int Cap doesn't really matter unless dueling a trader where every point matters.
    ~Chris

so not true, wonder what the nanomages would say if they had a 400 stam cap. I breed cap at 135!!!! yes you heard me, that is a LOT of levels of not getting extra nano skills.

sorry but it DOES matter (at least our profession ring has a phat 15 point int boost, and I have int implanted specifically to counteract it ... at about 456ish int with no buffs)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL