Thread: Some stuff i will share with you all ;oP

Unhappy Some stuff i will share with you all ;oP

Im a doc, i heal ppl. i raise my nanoC init so i can heal faster. This should be correct and the way its supposed to be, init raises the speed of the nano.....

Then: Why isnt the recharge affected by the NanoC init?
    It is so slow.....

I took my init down to -1200 ( with a debuff ), and the recharge was still the same speed....

That means that i can`t trow my heals any (noticeable) fast because of the recharge, mobs do dmg much faster than i can heal....

Is is supposed to be like this?

(( and plz, Cant somebody fix the aggro. i get aggroed just by being near. I get aggroed even if i dont heal or attack, even if my agg-def bar is full def.... its just non sense... ( ok, it makes some sense because a "smart" human would kill the healer first, so the rest would be easier, but those OTs arent smart ( haha ), or even mobs. is maybe failed experiments (blahblahblah) smart.... or whatever mob? This just troubles me.......)
    Last edited by Dr.Loc[ation]; Jan 10th, 2002 at 23:28:45.

Recharge time for nano programs is your nanomites gaining their energy back and the like. There is no skill (to my knowledge) that changes this. -However-, I'm fairly certain there's a deck addon (like the Coolant Sink, but different) that lowers recharge time. Maybe. Don't quote me on that. ;p
    Obligatory character links:
    -------------------------
    Cyrboc, Jobian cyborg on lease to OmniPol (R-K 1)
    Evely, aqua knight! (R-K 2)