Thread: Invert the Yalm mouselook

Unhappy Invert the Yalm mouselook

Im feel like a FPS newbie again, cant get used to inverted cuz i hop in the yalm and fly "straight up into the ground" then i get the hang of that and hop off, and im running around looking "down at the ceiling".........
    Im sure this couldnt be that hard of a thing to change, maybe a checkbox option like
    Invert Flying Vehicle mouselook [ ]

Anyways, its even hard to play Quake now, cuz im getting too used to the yalms non inverted view.

Exclamation Oh come on....

Oh come on!! i cant be the only one in the entire game that cant stand not having Inverted mouselook in the yalm!!!!!!!

I think you are.. I never had the mouse invert itself while in a yalm. Other mouse bugs I have had, but not inverts.

I too want my invert flying mouselook option.

it would be usefull to have that option, instincts born of playing wing commander (the original) on a mouse in my younger days keeps sending me flying into the ground when I am trying to go up lol

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Exclamation YEA!

Exactyl! The good ol' days of Wing Commander and Star wars X-Wing......im losing my touch in other FPS games because of the switching from inverted to non inverted.... I will be like a total newbie when i goto my next LANParty, due to this..

It cant be THAT hard to make this option/make it inverted......

Exclamation Here ya go

Hey funcom, ill give you a nice shiny new nickel if you add the Invert Yalmaha mouselook option! Ill have it sent Fedex, to ensure it arrives safely, ya dig?

Come on, surely this game cant be any fun as an flight-sim can it? Yalms are just for getting from point A to B... and most of the time its just an straight line abouve the tree limit.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Arrow Yes

You dont understand, this is more irritating to me than if someone was sitting there poking my butt-cheek with a hot needle....... The fact that, if for some reason i need to fly up to save my life, i fly right down, into the danger and die, then it gets real annoying.......

I used to be a huge flight sim player when I was younger... since then, all FPSs, all mech-sims... whatever I play, I have used inverted mouse or joystick. My friends always change my UT controls from inverted mouse when they play, telling me how counterintuitive it is. I always tell em, "Keep your arm stiff with your hand on the mouse and look at your feet. That's how I see it." No matter how hard I try, I can't get used to those pesky yalm controls! Inversion would be nice!
    Enri - Adventurer
    Paxton - Bureaucrat
    Proud Member of Clan Anarchist Syndicate

START SEEING the difference between a player and game designer

Forum Education!

Inverted Yalm

I agree, please add in the option at least!