Thread: whats the fastest....

Question whats the fastest....

What class lvls the fastest>

Depends. I haven't played them all, but are you going to play a carbon copy type of character where you use nothing but optimal equipment or are you going to try it harder?
    If you plan to solo, you have the advantage of going at your own pace, a high damage character is great for that.
    In teams, currently be an MP, cause all groups want MPs now and you're team will be on the way to high lvls.

I don't know much, so someone can put in their two cents.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

the kind where the player has a high level character to feed cash, equipment, buffs, friends, and game knowledge to the new chracter.

Crats got xp buffs - that would make em a little faster at least...

Not too big a difference if you know the game.
    ::Godkill - Forsaken Enforcer::
    :: Level 200 and rising ::
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

Be a Fixer. You'll love it.

Well, If I remember correctly, the first level 200 character was an MA. Sounds bout right to me.

In the way MA fare in the game past 100 I don't think it would be a good choice.

To level fast I would go for a twinked Engie or twinked MP. Well there's too many MP now, so Engie seems the best : you'll shine past level 100.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)