Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GA fixers excluded from NW battles

Hijack i have access and play a 172 GA4 Atrox Fixer named Rhalla... So don't even try that B.S. We did A huge combat today. Guess what. Neither of us shied away. I got Nano shutdown, AkA useless, and he got Hit by the new nano. guess what, we moved behind the enforcers, the soldiers, the other classes like traders, when the effects were gone. we attacked. If your to stupid to know the combat capabilities of your own class, Quit the game. and stop triing to tell everyone else how crappy a player you really are. To be honest, your now KOS.

I am really annoyed by you being so 12. You are by far worse then Jenuit in the fixer community... and that is sad.

SYB

p.s. Welcome to the world of one class making you useless. We have had it from MPS from the Nano shutdown days. SO STFU.

Savedsoul is a 154 Atrox NT
    Last edited by saveyourbutt; Dec 4th, 2002 at 10:03:10.

Originally posted by Highjack

And for the last goddamn time about switching armor. Ok, even if you are correct about switching armor and being able to kill an NT, guess what happens when another profession catches a Fixer in regular armor? We don't have the HP to stand up to bigger damage. We don't have the debuffs to hinder other professions. We don't have the shields to protect us. We don't have the big heals to last long.

Ok you just summed it up right here, and proved most people arguing with you right. You just agreed with what we've been telling you all the long. Wear GA, get onwned by NT's. Wear regular armor get owned by everyone else. So quit whining, It is a choice. A don't bring up the Traders, Enforcers, MP's and Doctors will beat us with GA to. Excluding MP's they beat most proffesions soundly.

Lastly, in your earlier post you asked me to prove a few points you made wrong. You said you'd gladly admit you were wrong. Well I proved you can swap armor, you're level 188 for the love of god, if you can't throw on som MK2 I can tell you your real problem is gimpdom. I explained how a normal armor wearing fixer can stand his ground with an NT. He's actualy invincible with evac, and stands a chance at killing the NT.
    It's also common knowledge that Fixers own any classes except those you've mentioned, that's why it sells for the prices it does. Not because it sucks.

That covers the points you made. Have an admission to make?
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

Fixers have fit into the mass PvP that I've been in quite nicely. Even the ones in Grid Armor.

Perhaps they aren't typing up whiny notes in the Forums. no?

Originally posted by saveyourbutt
    Hijack i have access and play a 172 GA4 Atrox Fixer named Rhalla... So don't even try that B.S. We did A huge combat today. Guess what. Neither of us shied away. I got Nano shutdown, AkA useless, and he got Hit by the new nano. guess what, we moved behind the enforcers, the soldiers, the other classes like traders, when the effects were gone. we attacked. If your to stupid to know the combat capabilities of your own class, Quit the game. and stop triing to tell everyone else how crappy a player you really are. To be honest, your now KOS.

I am really annoyed by you being so 12. You are by far worse then Jenuit in the fixer community... and that is sad.

SYB

p.s. Welcome to the world of one class making you useless. We have had it from MPS from the Nano shutdown days. SO STFU.

Savedsoul is a 154 Atrox NT
    Amen
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

Whats special about a proffesion who plans on dying? (evac)
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

ButWalrus

hmmmm, maybe its the atrox in me, but ive killed 6 NTs on live who had the GA nuke. Two of them were level 200.

Even so it is overpowered. The only reason ive killed them was because I was very well buffed and they had no way to heal.

in a Tower defense battle I got hit with that nuke atleast 20 times. I didnt die to it, but having to flee for my life every 10 seconds is a pain.

-BW

I cant see how I can stand against a nuke which can be chain castable with great pace, drains no nanopool and hits for 1.5k every time. Maybe the NT was lagged or using a low ql nuke or was not attacking at all. It is not possible for a GA fixer to kill a lvl 200 NT who has GA killer nuke this is a fact.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

I normally am not down on fixers, but your just being ignorant. one the range of nanos isn't huge, just don't fight Nts in mass PvP.
    Oh, but we don't fight NTs in mass PvP, they fight us...we just don't have the choice.

And yes, this nano is stupid because :

- it doesn't fix the NTs at all (strong against one prof in PvP that they already owned, yeah great)

- it doesn't fix the pretended "uberness" of GA

- fixers feel cheated

- NTs too, cf point 1.

So what's the point ? Nobody's happy ,even NTs who would rather need a REAL fix, not a ganking-against-GA-fixers tool.

And as said Sware, don't tell us about evac...evac never killed anyone in PvP you know...
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

Angry

Oh, but we don't fight NTs in mass PvP, they fight us...we just don't have the choice.

And yes, this nano is stupid because :

- it doesn't fix the NTs at all (strong against one prof in PvP that they already owned, yeah great)

- it doesn't fix the pretended "uberness" of GA

- fixers feel cheated

- NTs too, cf point 1.

So what's the point ? Nobody's happy ,even NTs who would rather need a REAL fix, not a ganking-against-GA-fixers tool.

And as said Sware, don't tell us about evac...evac never killed anyone in PvP you know...

I just can agree with that i's true i mean NT owned us anyway, and there is no fix for them, they are still woned by Traders,MP's...
    So that nuke(toy) is just useless for the NT, and unfair for a GA fixer in mass pvp, i mean in mass pvp the ga isn't uber anymore, cuase full auto and burst hit still through the ga, so if a soldier alpha a fixer and another prof bursts him he is death anyway.

And this is any diffrent then the doc not being able to complete heal because a soldier? Get a life The world isn't against anyone, it is us versus funcom, and they have the community so anti community it isn't Fing funny.

Funcom can't make a good product, so they make us attack each other, not them... Funcom is the problem, not NTs, Not soldiers, ect....

Highjack is a whiny little 12 year old. he can't even argue well.

NTs don't need that nano to kill fixers. We can kill them just fine without it. but a soldier does need the CH debuff nano to kill a doc. so there is the diffrence. It is like the NT can't kill a MP, if the MP uses Nano shutdown... Guess what. don't see anyone comming to the NTs aid... the community, i believe told us get over it... to bad funcom did a forum wipe... how about funcom bring stuns back in PvP.. so we own everyone. wait NTs said it was to powerfull, we nerfed ourselves... never seen anyone else do it...

FUNCOM doesn't care what we say. but they do have one thing, they keep the players hating each other. class vs. class

SYB

Originally posted by Lion Strimple
    I cant see how I can stand against a nuke which can be chain castable with great pace, drains no nanopool and hits for 1.5k every time. Maybe the NT was lagged or using a low ql nuke or was not attacking at all. It is not possible for a GA fixer to kill a lvl 200 NT who has GA killer nuke this is a fact.
    not like he could before.. so this is not a new change... even with the manex, Nts with weapons still can own...

SYB

Thumbs up SYB

goto your own forum and whine plz i'm sure we don't go there and try to argue stupid shat,
    besides winning a arguement on a forum is very much retarded
    if you have to use this to boost your ego, then wewt go fer it
    And like you said if a lv 200 fixer in GA can't beat a lv 200 NT, um
    houston we have a problem.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by Highjack

The problem is that it is not a chance, or a challenge with the new nanos, it is a 100%, get your ass out immediate or die situation.

Sorry m8...but i have to say the nano should stay the way it is... Everything has a natural predator, you can beat most classes using GA, to deny it is kinda dumb, there is more to PvP than selecting and hitting Q. You NEED the predator, it keeps us in line, keeps us ever watchful for who is in PvP zone, to me, that is fun, there is an element of danger, something to worry about... You don't seem to have a problem being a killer of MA's, I mean, come on...not like they can do anything to ya, mebbe they should demand that the INSANELY high defense mod should be lowered so they can actually hit ya... I have a few toons of different professions and am quite capable at PvPing and it goes a little like this:

my fixer sees a trader or Doc, i consider my odds
    my fixer sees a NT, I run/evac
    my fixer sees a MA, Enf, Advy, Engy, MP, or crat...burst, snare, root, laugh, gain points
    My MP runs from EVERYONE
    My Engy runs from EVERYONE
    My Trader fights anyone except Doc, or Enf
    My MA fights everyone but NT, Fixer, Doc... Actually, my MA sucked so bad after last nerf i deleted him

ANYWAYS...what I am saying is that EVERYONE have a natural predator. In the case of MP, Crat, and Engie, EVERYONE is thier predator =)

Quit with the "nerf this" BS before you REALLY find out how bad it can suck. FC has a nasty tendency to nerf things when the whining gets to be a problem...

Just a thought

edit : spelling

Smile

As to my knowledge a lv 200 fixer still can't beat a lv 200 nt depending the nt's uberness,well i guess in a self buffed duel the fixer can do ok but it's still a slim to none chance of winning.

m000

ButWalrus

hmmmm, maybe its the atrox in me, but ive killed 6 NTs on live who had the GA nuke. Two of them were level 200.

Even so it is overpowered. The only reason ive killed them was because I was very well buffed and they had no way to heal.

in a Tower defense battle I got hit with that nuke atleast 20 times. I didnt die to it, but having to flee for my life every 10 seconds is a pain.

-BW
    well maybe so but pvp is not just about mass pvp where you get bodies to hide behind.
    Try dueling a nt before you go all egotistic on this forum please. TY

m000

Originally posted by Mneuromancer

Sorry m8...but i have to say the nano should stay the way it is... Everything has a natural predator, you can beat most classes using GA, to deny it is kinda dumb, there is more to PvP than selecting and hitting Q. You NEED the predator, it keeps us in line, keeps us ever watchful for who is in PvP zone, to me, that is fun, there is an element of danger, something to worry about... You don't seem to have a problem being a killer of MA's, I mean, come on...not like they can do anything to ya, mebbe they should demand that the INSANELY high defense mod should be lowered so they can actually hit ya... I have a few toons of different professions and am quite capable at PvPing and it goes a little like this:

my fixer sees a trader or Doc, i consider my odds
    my fixer sees a NT, I run/evac
    my fixer sees a MA, Enf, Advy, Engy, MP, or crat...burst, snare, root, laugh, gain points
    My MP runs from EVERYONE
    My Engy runs from EVERYONE
    My Trader fights anyone except Doc, or Enf
    My MA fights everyone but NT, Fixer, Doc... Actually, my MA sucked so bad after last nerf i deleted him

ANYWAYS...what I am saying is that EVERYONE have a natural predator. In the case of MP, Crat, and Engie, EVERYONE is thier predator =)

Quit with the "nerf this" BS before you REALLY find out how bad it can suck. FC has a nasty tendency to nerf things when the whining gets to be a problem...

Just a thought

edit : spelling

Heh if your mp runs then i guess you need to work on that toon

m000

I won't postulate on the fairness/unfairness issue. Just want to point to a piece of advice another fixer gave.

As multiple people pointed out, GA is a big ol' flashing sign for every nt in the area. I was one of the nt who contributed to yer 12 second death (seemed even shorter) in Mort tonight Highjack, and I saw at least 3 other GA-nukes stream out at the same time that mine did. But you also came running in with a few other people, and if I hadn't seen that GA, you likely would've lived.

I think Hash has repeadetly pointed out that you can hide GA without taking it off---get an adv to turn you into an attacking animal. Not 100% sure that this works since I don't have a GA fixer, but sure seems worth trying. Yes I can still check yer info to see if yer a fixer and fire a trial GA nuke and watch the damage, but in the really big battles, I may not have time to do that.

Is it annoying to have to get the buff from another prof everytime you want to do mass pvp? Yes, and you won't be alone on this sentiment. Is it a fix to the perceived problem? No, but it's adapting to the situation with the tools you have, and maybe a way to enjoy NW more until things change.
    Bugoluv--200 nt, atlantean

Time to change tactics peeps......

sure is

notthing wrong witht that is it?

Originally posted by Jetpak
    Time to change tactics peeps......

sure is

notthing wrong witht that is it?
    well sure ok..
    we change tactic ..
    going back to mk2 armor to fight nts
    oh great we last about 30 secs more and get to evac wewt!
    and if the nt has certain nukes and the debuff..
    can you say dead?

m000

nt's suck its time they had some fun

GIV is too "uber" i know it u all know it

who said u had to win the fight? SNARE THAT A$$ AND EVAC!

oh rhalla..... want a cookie?
    "Tron u have nothing to fear, your the best program I ever wrote."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast