Thread: Xyber Mod- CS Voices

Xyber Mod- CS Voices

This mod adds SOME Of the counter strike voices to Notum Wars, you and your friends must have this installed inorder for it to be avalible for them to hear. You must have your voice set on military in order to /voice <command> these extra commands.

You must have X-Pack 1 IE. Notum Wars inorder to use these commands.

Dl the file, extract to your anarchy online folder, making sure "use folder names" is checked. and walla.

in anarchy online type /csvoice or /csvoice_menu for the rest.

Download
    Load up ao and type /csvoice for the help menu.

Disclamer:

You download the above file at your own risk, by downloading the above file you agree to not hold me, xyberviri, responcible for anything that may come as a result of the use of the above mod. it works on my computer, i really dont see why it wont work on yours. These Files are from the Counter Strike Mod Located at http://www.counter-strike.net with the exception of the 4 files i have created to assist in useing them.

As always Please virus scan all files you download.

Post your thoughs here.

Avalible commands:
    • Enemy spotted.
    • Takeing fire need assistance!
    • Go Go Go!
    • Lock `n Load
    • Meet at the rendezvous point
    • Negative
    • Regroup Team!
    • Roger that.
    • Affirmative.
    • Need Backup!
    • Circle around back.
    • Sector Clear.
    • Report in team.
    • Cover me.
    • Enemy down.
    • Team fallback!
    • Fire in the hole!
    • Okay team follow my command.
    • Follow me.
    • Get in position and wait for my go.
    • Team. Let's get outta here.
    • Im in position.
    • Okay lets go
    • Teammate down!
    • Alright lets move out.
    • I`ll take the point.
    • You take the point.
    • Reporting in.
    • Stick together team.
    • Storm the front.
    • Hold this position.

I have installed the omni com voices on top of mine, i didnt get any file over write prompts and both paks work together, thought he female voice for awknowledge
    Last edited by Xyberviri; Dec 28th, 2002 at 18:32:29.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Our first voice mod!

I like this

I'll bump it because I like it. I think more guilds need to get their folks together to download it so that everyone can hear it. I think its an overall guild decision though. Hopefully people will take to it.

I was going to record my own slogans like

Get Wolfe!
    Get Makyla!

but for now these will do.

hmm i like it , wish i had notum wars =/

but when i do get it ill install this , will bring back some
    cs memories
    =[ In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same ]=

Nick "Sanner" Stych
    President of -The Legacy-

My own very special Anarchy Online wallpaper

Arrow

Hmm I am real tempted to extract a bunch of sounds out of my bf1942 install.

CS sounds are nice, but too many memories of waiting around for 5 minutes while a pair of opposing campers don't move.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

um first mod i think not... why dont you try mine :P ive done 2 breeds in there entirety :P atrox and nano mage...

Download Here
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Good work, Xyber- that's a cool pack.

BTW- I noticed people were having some trouble installing my voice pack, and it was set up just like yours.

I made a little installer for mine with this freeware download.

http://www.clickteam.com/unregistered_IM.html

Might help people with installing yours, as well.

Unhappy Can't Download

I can't seem to download you VP. I get the address is unknown. Can you please post the new address for you VP, or you can email it to me, which ever way. Thanks.

i cant download it either, probobly exceded his bandwidth on his web server if he's hosted by somone else.

i think i'm going to try to get my guild to use this mod as a whole, and if you could e-mail a copy of it to me, i'll just use my 10gb of bandwidth on my website to hand it out to my guild rather than use yours up.

luciana@fixergrid.com

personally, i used to play CS, i got tired of it, and really, its NOT that good of a game. anyhow though, i think the sounds would make communication in AO alot easier none the less, especially since the voices they put in are....corny.
    www.fixergrid.com - Luciana's Fixer Guide

Ok, I give up. F1x3Rz R |337!!!!
    Luciana - Level 141 Fixer
    Lohr - Level 50 Enforcer

"<Dai-Galean> Lohr you will get used to SilkeX he is a perminant part of the irc like a bad piece of code hehehe" - From irc.funcom.com #anarchyonline

Originally posted by AkodoReign
    um first mod i think not... why dont you try mine :P ive done 2 breeds in there entirety :P atrox and nano mage...

Download Here
    i like your pack, though you might want to write somewhere that the soudns belong to Baldur's Gate 2, before you get sued or somthing.

i might make an Anime sound pack soon
    www.fixergrid.com - Luciana's Fixer Guide

Ok, I give up. F1x3Rz R |337!!!!
    Luciana - Level 141 Fixer
    Lohr - Level 50 Enforcer

"<Dai-Galean> Lohr you will get used to SilkeX he is a perminant part of the irc like a bad piece of code hehehe" - From irc.funcom.com #anarchyonline

actualy I did in my other posts... heh guess ill ad a disclamer file in my wav pack...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Update

I have moved these files to a new host and nolonger host this mod on a no bandwidth problems server.

i have moved them to tripod
    http://xyberviri.tripod.com
    theres link on the front ill put stuff for download there after it loses its inital hype.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Thumbs up voice mods

Im in favour of voice mods as they would give the characters their own personalities
    currently how eva the voice used by funcom r some what borin

i was gonna make my own up in the hope that other characters would hear 'em but it seems like u can only hear whats been d/l'd is it possible for it to be connected by the server so every1 can have their own unique voice
    Last edited by wackey666; Jan 18th, 2003 at 19:02:40.