Thread: Any word on FIXERCON's rescheduling?

Any word on FIXERCON's rescheduling?

So, Trellame, when can we look forward to Fixercon now?
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

I was wondering the same thing myself
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

there isn't any news, nor do I expect any......
    211 Apprentice Fixer Wigz [gear]
    63 Enforcer Rarrr - Tankz()R!!!

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Retired due to the intentional timesink design of AO.

Originally posted by WIGZ
    To anyone thinking of joining the Mockers: Don't. You'll be forced out much like I was...
    A.) You were not forced out.. You left.. For the 5th time.
    B.) The activities you were engaging in were of concern and hazardous to the entire guild with no thought to anyone but yourself.

Better check yourself boy... You left on your own accord... I've seen the logs, and will post them here if necessary. You were not forced out, we were trying to work things out when you threw a temper tantrum and ran off.

In regards to FixerCon2... We're still working on rescheduling. I'll nail Trell to the floor next time I see him and get an official word.
    Last edited by Knightwulf; Dec 9th, 2002 at 17:41:46.
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Actually, Wigz would have been kicked if I had zoned into the correct playfield of the grid the first time, or if he had waited 10 seconds longer to type /org leave.

You were working against the efforts of the guild. We gave you many, many (too many!) chances. I tried twice to chat with you about it and explain things... other Bosses, Underbosses and Members tried, but you wouldn't have it. You wanted to do your own thing.

You insulted Members, Bosses, Underbosses and disregarded (even insulted) the efforts of the guild.

You can consider yourself /org kicked Wigz, as that decision was made long before you /org left.
    -=STRATAH=-

TFC coup co-conspirator
    Member of The Mocker's Naked, Co-ed, Full contact, Drunken, Synchronized Blitzing Team

-=The Mockers=-

For christsakes people, this isnt the time nor place.

Its bad enough I have to deal with this **** ingame, but now I have to read about it on the public forums as well?

Ugh.

No word from Trellame, I'm sure he'll post something when things are more concrete.
    Candice "Nettie" Kerans
    www.ao-fixer.com

/me shines his Stiletto for the Fixercon2

*Highjacked*
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

I can't wait, my subscription ran out right before the last Fixercon, and I leave for basic January 1st.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.