Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: You guys gonna finish the ENF weapons revamp?

Originally posted by Sandrix
    The only thing that the majority of enforcers were asking for was weapon diversity. The Tsunayoshi weapons were FC's response to our please (which have been consistent for over a year) yet they did not finish the job, and we still do not have weapon diversity. I still I feel have the right to request this.

No, the major things that enforcers were asking for were 1he/2he/piercing weapon buffs and a taunt fix.

You got rather more than that. (Even though taunt wasn't changed, I've noticed Enfs have an easier time holding aggro with the change in challenger.)

This is blatantly erroneous. I said the QL *implies* inferiority, and that furthermore, inferiority does indeed exist. This is regarding the actual stats, and I will list them for you.
    Semantic games.

1HE

Our new Daitos, ql 135

AttackTime: 2.55s
    RechargeTime: 2.4s
    Damage: 10-347 (173) -- MeleeAC

Now compare them to the already existing SSC Byom and Rider Execution. I also consider it noteworthy to compare them to the piercing Kiddys, since there are no equivalent Piercing Tsunayoshi weapons.

Byom

AttackTime: 3s
    RechargeTime: 1.2s
    Damage: 10-490 (350) -- MeleeAC

Rider

AttackTime: 2.45s
    RechargeTime: 2.5s
    Damage: 10-484 (140) -- MeleeAC

Kiddy

AttackTime: 1.75s
    RechargeTime: 1.55s
    Damage: 10-330 (260) -- MeleeAC
    No split attack rating requiring a dark blue skill.
    Two extra specials.
    STORE BUYABLE.

Oh, and let us compare the QL 200 Daito, the one you want them to put into the game, to the Rider.

QL 200 Daito:

Damage: 10-500 (250) -- MeleeAC

Clearly *far* better than any other 1he option. I see no weapon variation here. Only more sameness ahead.

Now, 2hb.

Black Staff QL 135

AttackTime: 3.7s
    RechargeTime: 3.7s
    Damage: 37-518 (176) -- MeleeAC

Support Beam

AttackTime: 3.5s
    RechargeTime: 2.5s
    Damage: 33-519 (519) -- MeleeAC
    Do I even need to comment on this? Sneak attack and fast attack for the price of a .2/1.2 speed increase. 360 init takes care of that.

Oh, and break out the QL 200 Black Staff:
    AttackTime: 3.7s
    RechargeTime: 3.7s
    Damage: 50-750 (250) -- MeleeAC

Oh, look, yet another cookie cutter uber weapon.

2he

Dai-Katana

Damage: 45-347 (254) -- MeleeAC

Queen Blade

AttackTime: 4s
    RechargeTime: 7.2s
    Damage: 417-1083 (66) -- ChemicalAC
    Comparing the QB to a normal weapon isn't exactly the way to go.

Besides, the Dai-katana was the one weapon out of the lot that is balanced decently.
    Slightly lower max damage than the Rider Warblade, but no split attack rating.

I could finish off with the 1hb stats and show how the native alloy and lead pipe combo are better, but I am limited on time. As you can see, every Tsunayoshi weapon that was implemented is inferior to weapons which existed prior to this patch. Furthermore the amount of damage enforcers are expected to do has been raised with the coming of the Queen Blade, which has been around for a long time. In order for us to have a range of valid weapons at high level, it is necessary for the new weapons to be available in higher QL. Whether or not enforcers are too powerful does not hold relevance to the issue of whether or not enforcers should have weapon diversity.
    If you *actually* want diversity, as opposed to just wanting power for your class, you should be *against* QL 200 Tsunayoshi weapons.
    Do the math.

With the coming of Shadowlands, the raising of the level limit, and the admission of massive nano skill buffs coming with it, mudflation is something FC has in the works. Whether or not it is a good thing is irrelevant to the discussion of whether or not enforcers should have weapon diversity.
    The fact that it's almost inevitable that FC will mudflate this game into stupidity does NOT mean that we should hasten the process.

Mongo is not a heal nano, it is a heal over time nano. A good one yes, but not comparable to MA and ADV heals.
    If you'd tried to say that mongo was not a heal because of it's taunt factor, you might have a leg to stand on.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Now, I consider everything covered in my last post to be details, which do not cover the big picture. Relevant details they may be, but in this post I hope to express the heart of this matter. To open up a new course for discussion that might lead us to a better understand of each other's view points and an end to any hostility.
    I've got some news for you. Those "details" you're glossing over?

Those *are* the big picture.
    In game balance, the only big picture that exists is the one made up of all the small mathematical tidbits.

There is nothing else. Until you understand this, your input on game balance can *not* be correct, except by accident.

Now, the main topic of this thread, the thing which hangs in the balance, is weapon diversity. This means having a range of weapons in the higher levels which are comparable in damage. If the Queen Blade stands out as doing fantastically more damage than any other weapon available, then that is not weapon diversity.

**Edit: I was typing too fast. We weren't only asking for diverse weapons, we were also asking for melee buffs for a very long time, and it is fantastic that we have them now. The point however is that we were asking for those buffs so that we would have weapon diversity. There is still one little detail to be resolved before we have that. /Edit**
    If you had gotten the buffs without the new weapons, you *would* have diversity.

But by adding new, overpowered weapons, that diversity is destroyed. Why can't you see that?

There are only 2 routes to achieve this. One is to nerf the Queen Blade, and raise the other weapons up only slightly. The other is to raise the new weapon lines to the full QL 200, or perhaps only QL 180, so that the Queen Blade is not the overwhelmingly better choice.
    What fantasy world do you live in? Do you really think that FC can afford to spend the time to rebalance every bloody weapon in the game, just you you can have your overpowered toys?

I believe Muergen said that he is not pushing for a nerf to the Queen Blade, I'm not sure if Kenlon agrees. This is important, because if the Queen Blade is not nerfed, and the new weapons are not raised in QL, then there will not be weapon diversity. As I've said earlier, the issue of how much damage enforcers do does not come into play, because that amount will not excede the amount of damage the Queen Blade does. It only offers up a chance for people to customize thier character without gimping themselves.
    " the issue of how much damage enforcers do does not come into play"

When did enforcers become the only profession in the game?
    It matters because as your damage increases, everyone else becomes comparatively weaker. And that is unacceptable in a PvP game.

[b
    This is why I say, refusing to raise the QL's on these weapons is one thing, and one thing only; a direct affront to the Enforcer Community's wish for having weapon diversity. I ask of anyone who opposes this to post here and answer the question of why Enforcers should be denied weapon diversity, when FC spent so much time to make it possible, yet still refuses to fully give it to us. [/B]
    No, the attempt to keep the game from being overrun with more "perfect" weapons is an attempt to KEEP some bloody diversity in the game.
    --

What I want.

What I really want is for game companies to stop designing games by "feel" and start using their *BRAINS*.

Decide how much damage a weapon-type should be able to do (in the hands of the most skilled user).
    Model out how much damage each weapon can do, using a simulator like Jayde's.
    Work the numbers until all the weapons are similar in damage. (Exempting special purpose weapons.)

Then we can stop *needing* to have these stupid discussions.

Hell, as soon as Jayde finishes adding better filtering and sneak/aimed/fullauto cycle times to his damage sim, I'm gonna start doing it myself, one weapon class at a time. I'm sure FC will never make use of the data that I send them, but it will be a good exercise for the future.
    Last edited by Kenlon; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 01:16:32.
    --

Originally posted by Kenlon
    If you had gotten the buffs without the new weapons, you *would* have diversity.

But by adding new, overpowered weapons, that diversity is destroyed. Why can't you see that?
    I should save myself aggravation and stop reading this thread.

Woohoo, I have a Piercing Skill buff now, so I can use piercing weapons! Woohoo, I have a Melee Energy Skill buff now, so I can use Melee Energy weapons! I have diversity now, Kenlon says so!

Adding the buffs without fixing weapon balance would not lead to diversity, because 95% of the weapons currently in the game (melee and ranged) just plain suck. All they successfully did by adding the Tsunayoshi Smith weapons through QL135 was unleash a bunch of Twinker Toys for low levels. Whoopee!

I'm with Sandrix. If y'all are so determined to keep us from getting those "OMG 2 Uber!" weapons....I'll just be forced to camp a miserable Queen Blade and be a cookie cutter enforcer. Heck, I may as well delete my nanomage enofrcer now, and make an atrox, so at least I can use a dumb support beam until then. Bah!

I agree that they need to add some decent piercing and melee energy weapons to the game.

See any on the Tsunayoshi Smith?
    How does adding 1he/2he/1hb/2hb weapons that are better than anything else out there (other than the stupid rares like the QB) increase diversity?

If they were improving old weapons up to the quality of the "standard" weapons in each category, or even adding new ones that were roughly equivalent, I'd be all in favor.

But when you add something better than everything already out there, it DOES NOT HELP WITH THE COOKIE CUTTER SYNDROME.

Example:
    What back armor used to be the standard all over Rubi-Ka? The Primus Coat.
    Funcom improved tank armor, then added Albrecht tank.
    Now what does everyone wear?
    Either Overtuned Heavy or Albrecht.
    Doesn't help much with the cookie cutter problem, does it?
    --

But when you add something better than everything already out there, it DOES NOT HELP WITH THE COOKIE CUTTER SYNDROME.
    The Tsunayoshi Weapons would not be better than anything out there. They would be slightly inferior to the regular old queen blade, which anyone can easily get. It would help with the cookie cutter syndrome, because then the Queen Blade would not stand alone as the only choice to do great damage.

See any on the Tsunayoshi Smith?
    How does adding 1he/2he/1hb/2hb weapons that are better than anything else out there (other than the stupid rares like the QB) increase diversity?
    If these weapons were made to ql 200, then an enforcer could choose to use 1hb, 2hb, 2he, or 1he, and be viable in every category. That is a level of diversity never before seen, so I conclude that raising their QL would most definitely help out with the cookie cutter syndrome.

Let me reiterate Kenlon.

There is nothing reasonably available which compares with the Queen Blade. Nothing. This is a cookie cutter situation. If the QL's were raised on the new weapons, there would be 4 lines of weapons which come within ballpark of the Queen Blade. That would not be a cookie cutter situation.

BTW, the Queen Blade is not rare by any means. Kill the mantis queen a few times, which only takes a doc with CH, a tank, and a calmer, and you'll have your QB. Understand that in the current system I AM FORCED INTO A COOKIE CUTTER SITUATION. The only way to fix that situation without demanding intensive labor from FC is to raise the QL on the Tsunayoshi weapons.

Yes, you are still standing square in the way of Enforcers finally being rid of the cookie cutter syndrome for once.

Why can't I see that? More disrespect *sigh*. Perhaps if you are so correct then you can explain your point, instead of just spouting it out as if you are right by default. I will explain to you. The diversity in our weapon line up right now is destroyed by the Queen Blade. "Why can't you see that?" :P Obviously you don't. Our standard for damage is the Queen Blade, and untill there is something comparable, there is no diversity. You really have an issue with these Tsunayoshi weapons Kenlon, but they are not as great as you think they are. Try running them on a damage calculator against good AC they don't outperform the easily obtainable, easily equippable QB at the highest ql..

What fantasy world do you live in? Do you really think that FC can afford to spend the time to rebalance every bloody weapon in the game, just you you can have your overpowered toys?
    Honestly man, are you reading my post? I never suggested anything of the sort. The balance between enforcers and other professions would not change Kenlon, I'll keep repeating that untill you either accept it or address it.

" the issue of how much damage enforcers do does not come into play"

When did enforcers become the only profession in the game?
    It matters because as your damage increases, everyone else becomes comparatively weaker. And that is unacceptable in a PvP game.
    Again I shall repeat the same point which you conveniently disregard. We would not be doing more damage than we do with the Queen Blade, which is the new cookie cutter enforcer weapon. Our damage would not increase.

Good Lord Kenlon, I am actually shocked at what you have typed here. I cannot believe that you actually said

That would mean our 4 main weapon skills would be viable! That is more diversity than we've ever had!! I'm literally shocked Kenlon. I expected at least some coherency from you..
    Isisnorfret RK1 - Main

The Tsunayoshi Weapons would not be better than anything out there. They would be slightly inferior to the regular old queen blade, which anyone can easily get. It would help with the cookie cutter syndrome, because then the Queen Blade would not stand alone as the only choice to do great damage.
    The Queen Blade is broken. If you are insisting on using that as the benchmark for the damage you should be doing. . .

If these weapons were made to ql 200, then an enforcer could choose to use 1hb, 2hb, 2he, or 1he, and be viable in every category. That is a level of diversity never before seen, so I conclude that raising their QL would most definitely help out with the cookie cutter syndrome.

Let me reiterate Kenlon.

There is nothing reasonably available which compares with the Queen Blade. Nothing. This is a cookie cutter situation.
    Small hint for you: When there is one choice that is *overwhelmingly* better than just about anything else out there, the problem is that the one item is broken, not that everything else should be mudflated to its level.

If the QL's were raised on the new weapons, there would be 4 lines of weapons which come within ballpark of the Queen Blade. That would not be a cookie cutter situation.
    Oh? If the QL 200 Tsunayoshi's were availiable, every 1he user would be swinging Daitos. 2he would have QB still. 1hb would be using the unspellable clubs. 2hb would have Black Staves.

Still looks like cookie-cutter to me.

BTW, the Queen Blade is not rare by any means. Kill the mantis queen a few times, which only takes a doc with CH, a tank, and a calmer, and you'll have your QB. Understand that in the current system I AM FORCED INTO A COOKIE CUTTER SITUATION. The only way to fix that situation without demanding intensive labor from FC is to raise the QL on the Tsunayoshi weapons.
    Then maybe, just maybe, the QB is what's broken?

Yes, you are still standing square in the way of Enforcers finally being rid of the cookie cutter syndrome for once.
    Heh. I'm arguing in favor of having new weapons be in parity with the old, and I'm against being rid of the cookie cutter syndrome.
    Pot, meet Kettle.

Why can't I see that? More disrespect *sigh*. Perhaps if you are so correct then you can explain your point, instead of just spouting it out as if you are right by default. I will explain to you. The diversity in our weapon line up right now is destroyed by the Queen Blade. "Why can't you see that?" :P Obviously you don't. Our standard for damage is the Queen Blade, and untill there is something comparable, there is no diversity. You really have an issue with these Tsunayoshi weapons Kenlon, but they are not as great as you think they are. Try running them on a damage calculator against good AC they don't outperform the easily obtainable, easily equippable QB at the highest ql..
    Again.

If the QB truly outdamages everything else in the game, then guess what?

The.
    QB.
    Is.
    Broken.
    Not.
    All.
    The.
    Rest.
    Of.
    Your.
    Weapons.

Simple enough yet?

Honestly man, are you reading my post? I never suggested anything of the sort. The balance between enforcers and other professions would not change Kenlon, I'll keep repeating that untill you either accept it or address it.
    Oh? So having Enforcer only weapons that are on par with the QB would in no way change ratios of damage between the classes?

Bet the soldiers would disagree.
    Meurgen, you still reading?

Again I shall repeat the same point which you conveniently disregard. We would not be doing more damage than we do with the Queen Blade, which is the new cookie cutter enforcer weapon. Our damage would not increase.
    So I assume that you think the QB has not increased your damage? Riiiiiight.
    Your damage has obviously increased from what it was only a couple patches ago. And now you want more.

Good Lord Kenlon, I am actually shocked at what you have typed here. I cannot believe that you actually said

*My comments snipped here*

That would mean our 4 main weapon skills would be viable! That is more diversity than we've ever had!! I'm literally shocked Kenlon. I expected at least some coherency from you..
    So I guess all beamswingers were just doing it for looks?
    And the 1hb users with Alloy/pipe?
    And Byom/Mantis/Rider execs too?
    How about True Kat/Rider Warblade/Longmoon?

There were plenty of viable weapon choices out there. THEY should be the benchmark for what damage weapons should be doing, not broken things like the QB/EQB.

Oh, and respond to my Primus Coat/Tank armor analogy. If you can. It'll be amusing to watch you contort logic to try to keep from slaying your own argument. . .

*Edited because of fatigue related mistakes. I hate early morning shifts. . .*
    Last edited by Kenlon; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 06:37:27.
    --

Hehe this has become amusing Kenlon. I'm not going to be as serious in this reply as in my others, but I will still adress your points.

BTW Why is it all of a sudden that the QB is broken? Funny how you change your tune when under duress. You're slipping Kenlon.

The Queen Blade is broken. If you are insisting on using that as the benchmark for the damage you should be doing. . .
    Whether you think it is broken or not is irrelevant. It is in game, and it will remain in game as it is. This is FC's intent, as evidenced by the current Manex nerf on Test, where there is no QB nerf. It IS the benchmark for the damage enforcers do. If there is only one avenue for such damage to be done, then there is a cookie cutter situation. Its a very simple concept.

Small hint for you: When there is one choice that is *overwhelmingly* better than just about anything else out there, the problem is that the one item is broken, not that everything else should be mudflated to its level.
    That is your opinion, and a small hint for you, the vast majority of the playerbase disagrees with you. For the past year the players have been crying out for FC to stop nerfing and start improving instead.

Oh? If the QL 200 Tsunayoshi's were availiable, every 1he user would be swinging Daitos. 2he would have QB still. 1hb would be using the unspellable clubs. 2hb would have Black Staves.

Still looks like cookie-cutter to me.
    You obviously aren't very familiar with the enforcer profession then. I am, and I can tell you from experience that having one viable weapon of each of those 4 types would be a vast improvement to our weapon diversity.

Then maybe, just maybe, the QB is what's broken?
    More of the same. Your isolated opinion is not as strong of an argument as you might think I'm afraid.

Heh. I'm arguing in favor of having new weapons be in parity with the old, and I'm against being rid of the cookie cutter syndrome.
    Pot, meet Kettle.
    The QB is the cookie cutter. Anything less than the QB will not break the cookie cutter mold.

Again.

If the QB truly outdamages everything else in the game, then guess what?

The.
    QB.
    Is.
    Broken.
    Not.
    All.
    The.
    Rest.
    Of.
    Your.
    Weapons.

Simple enough yet?
    Very simple. In fact too simple, as this viewpoint does not take into account reality. Reality being what the majority of players prefer (mudflation) and the direction that this game is headed in.

Oh? So having Enforcer only weapons that are on par with the QB would in no way change ratios of damage between the classes?
    The Daitos, which you seem so fond of, have no profession requirement. The Daitos are also the most damaging of the Tsunayoshi weapons. Bye bye Kenlon's argument about enforcer profession restrictions ~opens window and watches it fly away~.

So I assume that you think the QB has not increased your damage? Riiiiiight.
    Your damage has obviously increased from what it was only a couple patches ago. And now you want more.
    Amazing. I do not want to do more damage than the QB. I want different weapons which do damage in the ball park of the QB. Whether or not I am using the QB, or those theoretical weapons, my damage will not increase from what it will be when I do get a QB.

Oh, and respond to my Primus Coat/Tank armor analogy. If you can. It'll be amusing to watch you contort logic to try to keep from slaying your own argument. . .
    Sure. The difference is that they made the overtuned and albrecht tanks better than the hanshi coats. The QL 200 Tsunayoshi weapons would not be more powerful than the current benchmark weapon, the Queen Blade. Therein lies the difference.
    Isisnorfret RK1 - Main

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Is that a trick question?

Here's my point of view:
    First, I'm a nanmoage enforcer. No support beam.
    Second, I think the alloy staff and lead pipe combo looks dumb as heck.
    Third, I am not the type to stand in line and round up friends to camp static spawns like the queen blade. I hated that BS is EQ, and I am in no mood to do it here.
    Fourth, I would hate to be forced into a decision between using the queen blade, or knowing that I am doing pathetic damage compared to those who do.

Prior to the TSmith weapons, I fully intended to go ahead and use a Longmoon for my entire career, even though my damage output would be significantly lower than other enforcers, just to be different.

I was very excited when they came out with the TSmith weapons. They had viable damage dealers for 1he, 1hb, 2he, and 2hb. They even had a variety of each kind, which lets you choose the particular special attacks you wanted to use, according to your own IP strategy and tastes. They even added buffs to further legitimize a variety of weapon strategies. Woohoo! I was sooo excited! This was everything the enforcer community had asked for. Good weapons, buffs to go with them, choice about style and specials. Woohoo!

BUT....

They only released them through QL135. So, they are essentially only useful for low level characters. My excitment is shattered. I feel like high level enforcers were slapped in the face. No, wait, I feel they were taunted, teased, and then slapped in the face. I feel about the same way I did when the creation MP weapons were added. And I don't like it. It happens too often to too many professions in this game. And I want FunCom to know that's how I feel. OK?

Arguments against?

They shouldn't spend time helping enforcers because enforcers are already better than my profession... (Tough, they already spent a lot of time designing and partially implementing the items, it would take virtually no time to add QL136-200 TSmith weapons to team boss loot drop tables.)

These weapons are overpowered and will make enforcers even tougher in PvP.... (Please, the QL200 katana I would be using is 60-500 versus 417-1083 for the queen blade. Yes, you could pick a version with more alpha strike potential, but are you gonna give up the queen blade for it? No.)

Just so you don't think I'm forgetting anything.. I considered it too trivial at first, but I wouldn't want you to think I'm not paying attention.

So I guess all beamswingers were just doing it for looks?
    And the 1hb users with Alloy/pipe?
    And Byom/Mantis/Rider execs too?
    How about True Kat/Rider Warblade/Longmoon?
    The beam was superior because it had great crit damage and checks against Duck/Exp. The Alloy/Pipe combo was superior becuase of its utilization of crit scopes and specials. There were 2 superior weapon skills. 2 < 4, hence my suggestion that diversity would be improved.
    Isisnorfret RK1 - Main

Perhaps the saddest part is that you still humor somebody who's clearly only interested in arguing for the sake of the argument itself.

Kenlon is some nerd who has nothing else to do but debate how somebody else should play a video game. Period. I quit looking at this thread I started when I realized that it was going to degrade into the retarded shi-tfit that these things always turn into... even when I asked a simple yes/no question.

Know why these threads degrade like this? Because players of a game that rewards you in numerical terms are seeking validation by some simple means that their normal lives can't provide. In short, you're a bunch of losers who need a machine to tell you via a point-score that you somehow have value. You and I both know that you have no value, either to society at large or even to other nerds. I love it.

I'd like to thank you all for illustrating why MMORPGs are the best thing ever invented. These things keep you nerds glued to the computer screen and away from the rest of society... which you don't even deserve a chance to be a part of. This way, the rest of us never have to interact with you twits.

Keep it up fellas, you're exactly where you belong.

ROFL Meetoaf, I like you, even though I think you just insulted me, I enjoyed how well you did it
    Isisnorfret RK1 - Main

Aye, I agree Meetloaf, this is a waste of time. FunCom will add the weapons or not, and this thread has nothing to do with it. I guess I'll go get a queen blade when I hit 161st, and just shut up.

Meetloaf: If you've never had a hobby about which you cared enough to argue, then I pity you.
    --

Originally posted by Meetloaf
    Perhaps the saddest part is that you still humor somebody who's clearly only interested in arguing for the sake of the argument itself.

Kenlon is some nerd who has nothing else to do but debate how somebody else should play a video game. Period. I quit looking at this thread I started when I realized that it was going to degrade into the retarded shi-tfit that these things always turn into... even when I asked a simple yes/no question.

Know why these threads degrade like this? Because players of a game that rewards you in numerical terms are seeking validation by some simple means that their normal lives can't provide. In short, you're a bunch of losers who need a machine to tell you via a point-score that you somehow have value. You and I both know that you have no value, either to society at large or even to other nerds. I love it.

I'd like to thank you all for illustrating why MMORPGs are the best thing ever invented. These things keep you nerds glued to the computer screen and away from the rest of society... which you don't even deserve a chance to be a part of. This way, the rest of us never have to interact with you twits.

Keep it up fellas, you're exactly where you belong.

lol and you come in here and psychoanalize the people posting on this board.

I think that is a sign of someone who is trying to compensate for his inferior intelect by:

1) trying to make other look stupid
    2) insulting the general community in a pompus manor showing his "superioroity"

In essence you are the guy that raggs on nerd/geeks ... meaning your life only has fufillment when you pick on people you call pathetic.. meaning you are a step below pathetic.

roflol.

go meatloaf go!

w00t w00t

some people care about their gaming, some even build huge websites with tons of info (thanks Jayde).. some people come to the boards to discuss their opinions of the game.

you on the other hand come in here to troll! w00t yeah, you got a good leg up on everyone here.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

lol Yaz, I think you expressed the reality of it rather well. I didn't put much thought into it at the time. I just laughed really really hard when I read his post.
    Isisnorfret RK1 - Main

Smile

hi I have some questions for the AO "professionals" ppl:

where i could find formulas for weapons calculations plz?
    i would like to find the formulas that use body developement plz
    (BD is used in hit point but how).

some ppl are SURE how the things works, so i think they must have the formulas.
    plz i would like to have it too to be sure as well.

i look for life cluster VS body D cluster replies in this formulas.

thx a lot for this help

This is FC's intent, as evidenced by the current Manex nerf on Test, where there is no QB nerf.
    Guess what?

THERE IS NO MANEX NERF ON TEST.

Don't believe me?

Originally posted by Nizno
    After reading this we should probably nerf the manex.

JUST KIDDING!!!
    Yep, that's right. Nizno, the guy who RUNS test, sez there's no Manex nerf. Oddly enough, he then goes on to say that he personally does think the EQB is a bit overpowered, but that it isn't really fair to say that without playing an enforcer, which he hasn't done.

Now, who do you believe? Sandrix, random AO player, or Nizno, who RUNS THE FREAKING TEST SERVER.

Yeah. That's right. Call me daddy.

(jodocast: the best person to ask for weapons damage calculations, if you can't find them with search, would be Jayde (www.aodb.info). As to the life vs. body dev, use SEARCH on my posts in the MA forum. In one of the last 5 or 6 of them, I outlined that.)
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Sorry Kiryat, I've heard probly 20 people both on the forums and in game say there was a manex nerf on test. I just assumed it was, if Nizno says no nerf I believe em. No reason to get bent out of shape
    Isisnorfret RK1 - Main

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast