Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good luck getting the NEW 2he sword

Good luck getting the NEW 2he sword

I payed a full team of level 130+ to help me do the dugeon in camelot, since im omni its hard to find anyone who wants to go w/o me paying em.

anyways, by the time i found a team, and actually got to the dungeon, it was about 1 hour.

When we finally walked in, i was 75% aware of my surroundings since the night befoer i ran everywhre, so i knew where the 25% zones where.

So we start to enter the 25% area. I see a NT level 160 something "trying" to hide in the corner, waiting to kill. Another camper. But this is probably want FC intended so i can't blame him, although he is sort of a lamer. So my team was ready for him incase, we had nano shutdown ready.

so we step in, go down the flight of stairs. Then all of a sudden i see a white dot come out of nowhere on my map. I point and target, its "snarf" the leader of shadows of rubi ka. He does area damage about 6 times w/o anyone even aware of what is happening and kills 4 of my team members. then runs out like a coward.

I would be fine in some way that "yes" what he did is legit, we are in 25% area. Although i wouldn't go and kill a whole team thats 50 levels lower than me, but hey if thats what he need for kicks then go ahead. But!! what i found out is. He exploited, there are ways to hide in the dungeons w/o anyone seeing u. He jumped out of the walls. Me and my friend tryed it after and we as well could do it.

Its sad how losers like snarf wreck the fun out of soo many people. Theres no way im ever getting that enf weapon.

good luck to yall, im not loosing more money nor more team members cause of losers.

-breaku

Cool

PvP aside. I have heard that the Dragon you have to kill to get the new blade is VERY tough!
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

is this thing going to turn into the grid armor of 2he?

This game is horribly full of cheating bastards.

Originally posted by EvilGlitch
    This game is horribly full of cheating bastards.
    Please keep out the whining flames about PvP out of the Enforcer forum. Snarf was maybe completly unelegant and lame but there was no cheating.

As having to pay a team of clanners to go in the dungeon...

Well anyway.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

He does area damage about 6 times w/o anyone even aware of what is happening and kills 4 of my team members.
    But!! what i found out is. He exploited, there are ways to hide in the dungeons w/o anyone seeing u. He jumped out of the walls. Me and my friend tryed it after and we as well could do it.
    The only thing that makes me laugh harder than whiners who die in 25% zones and wonder why they died are those who immediately start accusing others of exploting when they get smucked.

"But!! what i found out is". You found this out how? What is the basis of your accusation? As you said above, I surprised you and got off a bunch of AEs before any of you newbies even saw me.

Your stupidity, ignorance is the only exploit I took advantage of here.

Go get a life, baby.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Ahh, now this is why I quit Everquest. All you who begged and screamed for static dungeons with killer fixed loot, take note. Keep trying to turn the game into Everquest and this is what you get. No plans to ever enter a static dungeon for this reason.

Snarf cheats, he hides in the walls.
    I jumped into the roof of where you nuked my party and FAILED to kill me you wuss, you ran way like al ittle girl, me and Breaku would have had your ass.
    Same for that other Nt with ya, I stood in 25% and he wouldnt step in, I was ready to die..but no.

Like I said, I jumped into the roof and found many places for people like you to exploit, like..NUKING through the walls.

Like I said, I jumped into the roof and found many places for people like you to exploit, like..NUKING through the walls.
    So you're saying that because you found that you could jump into the roof that I was exploiting? My, that's great logic. F*cking idiot.

Snarf

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Gents, we have a nice friendly board here. If you want to play Handbags at 10 paces over a game why not take it somewhere more appropriate like the NT forum or the PvP forum.

Thanks.

Snarf, please.I know what you do.
    And Im disapointed.

But I will say this, there is nothing I can do to prove it.
    Now Grow up.
    That is all.

PvP

as this got a littlebit into a PvP Threat i must say i got killed some times by Snarf also but hey thats no problem of cheating, thats a problem of the lvl difference. He is a high lvl NT surly he can do great dam and if he founds a team full of "low" lvl its no problem to kill the team with area dam. I think thats a problem FC should think about (a team of NTs is the best for PvP as they can root you and can do some good dam). PvP is just too unbalanced atm (i can say this cause i am an engi and if i see a NT all i can do is run even if i have a lvl 189 Slayer on my side, buff one slayer rooted, buff two me rooted and then dam buff root, dam buff, root, ... I would do the same if i was an NT

The only thing that makes me laugh harder than whiners who die in 25% zones and wonder why they died are those who immediately start accusing others of exploting when they get smucked.
    i didn't die, learn to read. You killed my team and im not accusing, i know.

surprised you and got off a bunch of AEs before any of you newbies even saw me.
    You didn't surpise me, i just saw a white dot come out of nowhere on the map, and then i heard you /s something and i looked on the map for your dot and tried [tab]ing and nothing, so i wondered how u did it.

then cloudeh and myself tried to find out how, and we did.

But like BGumble said, we have a friendly board ill stop posting on this subject

-breaku
    Last edited by Breaku; Feb 11th, 2002 at 18:53:08.

(I did ask politely that the thread was moved out from the Enf forum - Thanks to the moderator - And thanks for Breaku to chill out )
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Thumbs up Keep up the good work Snarf!!

Im backing u 110% up for what u did with the omni team!!

And its not only Snarf that does things like that if u look at [Killahsin's) thread at World of RK, u'll see that Aberic does just the same and hes omni.

He ****ed up everything for our clan when we went there...

Scyter lvl 58 MA

RK 1

you need about 20-30 ppls, 5 slayers, a few mps to kill that dragon without too much trouble.

Re: Good luck getting the NEW 2he sword

Originally posted by Cub

so we step in, go down the flight of stairs. Then all of a sudden i see a white dot come out of nowhere on my map. I point and target, its "snarf" the leader of shadows of rubi ka. He does area damage about 6 times w/o anyone even aware of what is happening and kills 4 of my team members. then runs out like a coward.
    Where are all the NT cry-babies whinig that they are gimped in PvP. Seems that Snarf is impling that he didn't cheat so ... the math just doesn't work. NT's are god's in PvP or Snarf was cheating, unless you know any other class that can kill 4 people with 6 hits.

Our AEs are pretty good.
    Hey look Funcom, you missed one! Better nerf them now!!

Snarf

Snarf is a Scaredee Cat PVPer cheater. heh.

Me and Breaku saw him do it.
    I was the one with him.

Like I said, we tabbed and tabbed and coulndt see him.
    then he fell from above.

Later on me and breaku stood in the 25% zone but he woulndt come in, I wonder why.

Face it cloudeh, you're a useless gimp. I've killed you so many times it's not funny. Having to resort to calling me a cheater because I killed you is not just dishonest, it's cowardly.

Snarf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast