Thread: Backyard bug.

Backyard bug.

Ok, today me and one friend spent time and money to find a person who can do Riot Control, and finally that friend found us a trader to buff us too. While zoning to the training grounds I got that horrible no backyard thing happen... the one where you don't actually zone in but walk right through and can't get out again because there's invisible walls all around you. You can actually see to the backyard side and all the people who go in and out of the training grounds. To get out of that you have to terminate. I know this has happened to other people as well and next time I guess I will ask the trader to meet me some place else than in a backyard to avoid this problem... I mean it's hard to find a trader who can do +85 wrangle and a high level soldier/agent within the 40 mins or so the Riot Control lasts - not to mention the money loss as well.

Happened to me a few times too. I didn't zone at theinvis wall, but just walked through it. Anyway, what I did was equip my Yalm and fly way up and over the invis wall and back down. Saved me a trouble of terminating.