Thread: i'd like to enlight party with my presence but...

i'd like to enlight party with my presence but...

I do not know where to go.

life is difficult for a fixer as beautiful as me on Rimor. I do not have much choice about place to go to meet fellow fixer who want to share a dance or a dinner. More than that, it seems there's no big clan party, i begin to think that those omni tyrants know more how to celebrate and party than us. The oppresion must not stop us from enjoying life !

I tried to go to reet retreat, but it doesn't seems like a highly frequented place. Tir's night clubs are as dead as an omni next to my gun. So please fellow clanner can you point me the good place and the good hours to have some fun after some hard day of fight and spy job.
    Aegnora
    -----------
    Aegnora, most Beautiful fixer on rk2
    Member of Storm Guard
    Self proclamed goddess of many things
    The price to pay for peace and freedom is war, sad but true. we've made our choice knowing that.
    ------------
    Got GA2, GA3, looking for ga4

*chuckles*

You're not around at the right times.

Reet's Retreat, just about any night of the week, starting at 8pm EST / 1am GMT.

Friday nights are the all night megabashes at Reets, Glass dance floor, same time. 8pm EST. People tend to pack in then since there's no work/school the next day. :P
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

You Clanners on Rimor need to just spend less time taking over the world and more time slacking at parties. That is my professional advice.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    You Clanners on Rimor need to just spend less time taking over the world and more time slacking at parties. That is my professional advice.
    I think that too, but that's my thinking not the advice of an omni, things need to be clear here.
    Aegnora
    -----------
    Member of Storm Guard
    The price to pay for peace and freedom is war, sad but true. we've made our choice knowing that.
    ------------

But I would never give bad advice to a Clanner!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Tarryk
    *chuckles*

You're not around at the right times.

Reet's Retreat, just about any night of the week, starting at 8pm EST / 1am GMT.

Friday nights are the all night megabashes at Reets, Glass dance floor, same time. 8pm EST. People tend to pack in then since there's no work/school the next day. :P

Cool, you might see me there next friday so, as on weekday it's a bit early for me =)
    Aegnora
    -----------
    Member of Storm Guard
    ------------

omni dont oppress anyone especially on rimor
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Originally posted by Aegnor

Cool, you might see me there next friday so, as on weekday it's a bit early for me =)
    Tarryk and GSP Broadcast from Atlantean. I think he must have missed your on Rimor. Sorry hun.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Too bad,

I think i'm due to stick to my life of hard work and no party... Rimor is a hard world to live on. *sight*.
    I hope i'll find a handsome and smart clanner, as i feel very lonely right now. *sight*
    Hopefully i'm a talented fixer and a beautiful woman respected by my friends and feared by my enemies so i'm enjoying life anyway, i just guess that a change won't gonna happen soon.

ooc : /me is dreaming of an mmorpg with only one world (server) but seen the lag AO can have in some place i guess this not gonna happen soon.
    Aegnora
    -----------
    Member of Storm Guard
    ------------