Thread: When's the mission upgrade (14.8) going live?

Question When's the mission upgrade (14.8) going live?

I originally hoped we would have it out April 9th, but as you see, that didn't happen. There was a slight possibility and hope of it being today (April 10th) instead, but due to some bugs not being sorted out, we all have to wait further.

We will put out a new build (version 14.8.0.11) on test-live today, hoping that one is problem-free, and can go to the live dimensions before Easter. However, we can't be sure just yet.

If we don't get the it to the live dimensions next week, the patch will most likely be postponed until after Easter. This is due to some of our people leaving for a much needed holiday, and we're not going to hold them back and ruin their time off with their families, nor will we risk putting out a shaky patch with people leaving for one or two weeks.

So, we're hoping for next week, but be aware it might not be until after Easter.

Unhappy After Easter

I'm sorry folks, but the upgrade is postponed until after Easter. There's still some issue with the current version, and we don't feel we have the manpower present over the holidays to take care of any possible mishaps. We'd rather postpone than risk a situation we can't handle next week.

I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience to people, and apologize for the delay.